• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm baaaack

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
adjusted to Windows8 or give up and install older version?

welcome back :)

QMSoar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I once knew a man by your name, a long time ago on a different shard.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OMG Soar!!! I thought you had forever departed these lands! You were the best man, the best! Wish EA would take notes from you lol. How ya been? and where are ya? Questmasters still running somewhere?

QMSoar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm over on Atlantic still, enjoying some fishing and getting into the new city RP stories the players are generating. The Questmasters are long out of action. We have EMs these days so the need for guilds like QM is not so great.

I've been gone for a long time, but I guess once you have played it, you always come back to UO. These days my game time is spent trying to build a little fishing shop and playing my role as trade minister for Trinsic.

It looks like your duties have expanded though, perhaps we have swapped workloads. heh.

Good to see an old friend!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Always good to see an old friend. I still stumble around on Atlantic from time to time, still know a few people there. Perhaps our paths shall cross again :) Take care, have fun, and may the Gods be with ya!