• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) I'm baaaaaaaaack...

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, saw the return to Britania thing, decided to reinstall... next day reactivated :/

Anyways, life has been rough, on a transplant list for a liver and I begin radiation for cancer tomorrow. Diabetic now too. In UO news, got a keep! Starting up the Fortune's Ember Brewing Co. again.

If anyone wants to get rid of SOS, I shall gladly relieve you of them. :) Cheers!

-Geo, now known as Theo/Baphomet/Heimataerde/Sycophant

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apparently this triple-posted thanks to Stratics not directing me to the post after I make it. Lovely -.- Anyone able to clean this up? Gareth?

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back. Gareth is too involved in STO lately to care about the forums :p

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah boo. We all know while the game looks great it is going to bomb due to the gaming market right now. Nobody wants old Ultima style, they want show up for free things with no challenge. They want no losses, no penalty for death...

Anyways I can't sleep, nervous about radiation in the morning.

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks. Haven't been on much in a week, radiation side effects have been getting to me. Last treatment for that is tomorrow, then I just recover and wait for a new liver. Hopefully I'm well enough to be online again next week.