• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Cartography] Ilshenar Maps, Artifact Rarity 0

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Some of my maps for Ilshenar say "Artifact Rarity 0." Other Ilshenar maps do not.

I couldn't find any Tram/Malas/Ter Mur / Tokuno maps that say "Artifact Rarity 0".

Any idea why this is?

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
From what I saw online, these are a rarity now.

I found this statement in an old stratics post (2013) -
"They were the old Ilshenar maps. Before they allowed for treasure hunting in Ilshenar a few critters dropped maps there that didn't work. They stopped the map drop and those maps that dropped for the Ilshenar facet were considered rares.
Then we got a publish that allowed for tmapping on all facets and those pre-existing rare ilshenar maps were made into "artifact rarity 0" maps."

I would definitely ask a rares collector about them. The post in 2013 stated they were being sold for on average 25 million - don't know if this is still the case but definitely worth asking about.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I have 2 of them that I know of. One I've already dug up, but the other is still tattered. Wo0t!