[Discussion] Ilshenar Artifact 0 Map

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jul 20, 2008
Zento, Catskills
Hadn't seen any post on these, so I thought I'd report about mine. It did, in fact, patch correctly and the old maps have the tag to distinguish them from the maps that are now dropping! Thanks for adding this and preserving our rares!

T

Trevelyan

Definately a nice thing to do. My guess is that nobody on the team had any idea that these ever existed; certainly many people who wouldn't have been around at the time wouldn't know and even many people who WERE around may never have seen them.

Impressed and happy. "Official" recognition of a "rare" item :)

Want to use tokuno dyes on yours? Didn't dare try on mine :D

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jul 20, 2008
Zento, Catskills
NO way dude! Not Tok Dyes for my rares!

I leave that craziness to RC! Heck, he imbues some of his EM items!

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 14, 2008
Lake Superior
Tokuno Dyes, Natural Dyes both work on the maps :p

Bleach works too! hehe

Probably they will worth more now since they are the only maps dyable right now and for that, probably desirable by some decorators.

T

Trevelyan

I knew it :D

Now we just have to enhance them. I want a luck 40 map!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 20, 2008
Northern California
Thanks to the Devs for keeping the old Ilsh maps identifiable. Definitely love the face they made them artifacts as the ability to dye them will give the ability to stand out more. Even if I don't own any personally, I'm really glad to hear this news for those that do.