• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'll show you where I got mine!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Now show me where you got yours.

They are shard bound, and the prices will be high for folks here at first, but given time that will change. One person was trying to sell the tiger one this morning for 15 mil. I'll wait till I can steal my own.

Stealables – There are several stealables hidden throughout the Valley that spawn randomly.
  • Stretched Dinosaur Hide
  • Carved Myrmidex Glyph
  • Waku on a Spit
  • Sacred Lava Rock
  • Hand Carved White Tiger Figurine
  • Dragon Turtle Hatchling Net

Last edited:

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That person happened to be me. If you didn't like the price that's cool, but to come here and sound like a whiny baby about it? For shame.
I know where all 6 spawn but i'll be damned if I show you.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
That person happened to be me. If you didn't like the price that's cool, but to come here and sound like a whiny baby about it? For shame.
Good for you. You did not have to reply as I gave no names out above. I'm glad that someone on Sonoma knows where they all are, I hope you do good, as for you not posting the locations as I did, that is ok as well as I am sure that the locations will leak from other shards, I have ideas where they will be. I still believe the prices you were asking for the tiger was to high, since it is shard bound, and I will not be purchasing any from you at such high prices, I rather steal it myself. Best of luck! But watch your back as my thief will be out there as well looking for the spawn. :)

Last edited:

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You should add a smiley to the end of your post otherwise it comes across a little hostile. :grouphug:

Elenni

Stratics Sr. Leadership team member
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Kinda glad the stealables are shard-bound now tbh. I'd wondered where some of our rarer ones were going since Sonoma is such a low-pop shard and I rarely see those for sale on any of our local vendors. At least our residents can have a shot at buying them even if we we may not have a thief now so...steal on, my good fellows! :-D