• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

if you were president?

D

DuHast

so I was talkin to this little girl Catherine, the daughter of some freinds.She said she wanted to be president some day . Her parents both liberal democrates, were standing there with us pleased as could be .

then i asked catherine - If you were president what would be the first thing u do ?

Catherine replied - I would give houses to all the homeless people

WOW - what a worthy goal you have there , catherine - i told her - you dont have to wait til ur president to help homeless get homes , you can come over to my house and clean up all the dog poop in the back yard and ill pay you 5 dollars , then we can go over to the grocery store where that homeless guy hangs and give him the 5 to use towaards his new home ..

catherine ( who is about 4 ) thought that over a second , while her mom looked at me seething .then catherine replied _ why dosent the homeless guy just clean up the dog poop and you can just give him the 5 dollars ..

and i said - welcome to the republican party

N

Nenime

Hrhr :D I bet her parents were most grateful for introducing an alternative political option to her. What happened next? Did she establish a appropriations committee to discuss the pocket money budget?