• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

If you have a vendor or vendor house please read!

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am looking to create a runebook of vendors. Mostly looking for vendors that are not easily accessible like Luna/Zento. Those off the path vendors that are out there hidden to the mass public.. Luna/Zento vendors are more then welcomed also.
The runebook or runebooks (if I get enough vendor houses) I will lock down at my Luna and Zento houses. I will have them accessible for anyone to use..
I will also do a little spamming in Gen Chat. Do a bit of advertising for the runebooks and make the public more knowledgeable about them..

I am not saying that it will greatly increase your vendor sales. But for vendors that are not in Luna/Zento. I think there is a chance it can help produce more sales for your vendors.
Most players just shop at Luna/Zento. These runebooks could be a good way to get your vendors out there more to the public. It can help more players know about your shop. More visitors should produce more sales. Esp if the prices are fair and not way overpriced.

If I get enough vendors. I will also try to contact the owner of the Luna Library and try to get the books locked down there aswell.. If any other establishments would like copies to lockdown, I can provide them..

If I get enough players to enter their vendors and shops. I will take it another step further. I will place a vendor at my house with the full vendor marked runebooks. I will have them free of charge for players to grab and have their own books of vendors.

I did this a very very very longtime ago, back in like 2000ish.. I had over 3 full books. Back then it worked very well and I think that it will also work now..

If you have your own house with vendors, or have a vendor shop with multiple vendor owners and would like to enter your shop. Please contact me in this post, PM me, ICQ me (619-885-537), or find me in General chat..
You can also drop off a rune in my mailbox at my Luna house. If you use the mailbox please place the rune in a bag with a book that has your generic info, like your name and such..

My house is very easy to locate. It is on the North side of Luna inside the gates. It is directly across from the north Luna exit.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sadly in my travels about everywhere.... I do not think there are any classic out in the middle of nowhere vendor shops. One or two seem to pop up here and there, and then dissipate. The drive to vendor in luna and zento is to great =(