• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

If you got your pick of placing a castle...

Shadefox

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where would you have it? Reasoning?

Must be valid location.

I would love to have it far east of minoc plains, fits a castle got easy acsess to water and best of all, wood and mining close by, and you get a decent open lawn!
oh and no spawn!

V

Velandra

Just outside of Cove on that little peninsula just north of the gates.. I gaze longingly at the castle behind my little house every day and think of what a nice spot it is for a home.

A

Annienox

EASY!!! The one clear to the NE of Luna out on that lil island all on its own where it was placed by a gm or whatever. You have to go across a rope bridge to get to it. I like being alone while dinking around in my house. Also there is one in Baja on Moonglow island that a gm must have put up that is out on the water basically. That one is pretty dang cool lookin. I love being near the water and for whatever reason the black starts in malas just make me think of the lake at night :)

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to but a private castle all over luna bank so ppl had to go back to Brit bank :)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My idea home, of any size, would be someplace with water on the west side, mountains on the north and east sides, and forest just a few tiles from the south side, with a few hart's spawning around the area. Some place where I could be secluded when I wanted to be, but surrounded by resources so I wouldn't have to go too far to gather them.

But then again, I'd settle for either of the castles in Brit. ;)

L

LordWinters

Northwest side of the mountain on Ice/Dagger Isle.Water on west side and mountain to the east.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like a castle where my vendor keep is right now...sigh.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If I could have a castle anywhere? Easy..... Just south of Yew Gate is a large clearing..... right where my Theatre and Woods are right now....

Though Castles are very impractical...... I suppose I'd keep my castle where it is.... Not far from Wrong...

Though I always wanted that one way out on the East side of Malas out past the rope bridge way on the other side of the island away from all the smegging pixies..... by where the Kirin and the Unicorn spawn.... with my own private pool up to the north there.... is nice.. and a little itty bitty pond nearby.... the only thing that's missing...... Mountains......