• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

IF UO were to end...

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How would you want the game to go out?

Describe your UO ending, is it a happy one, a sad one, a disaster filled one?

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If UO ended , I would put myself in a coma so I can dream of playing UO.

UO WILL NEVER DIE!!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly, I'd rather not seen an end. If I knew it were coming I'd quit before the banks become littered with discarded items that were once highly sought after and thousands and thousands of gold checks.

If UO were to close, I'm betting all shards would look like TC1 right before the end. I'd rather not see that.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly, I'd rather not seen an end. If I knew it were coming I'd quit before the banks become littered with discarded items that were once highly sought after and thousands and thousands of gold checks.

If UO were to close, I'm betting all shards would look like TC1 right before the end. I'd rather not see that.
I would LOVE to see that on April 1st... you know the rest.

G

Gellor

Would having all of EA's buildings/assets blowing up be wrong?:twak:

S

SUPRsalad

Just like in RL, I will stand, eyes open, to witness the bitter end..

M

McVie

Honestly, I'd rather not seen an end.
im with you on this. uo has been the first and the only online game i will play. i have tryed wow and others, i just dont like the setup. i like the freedom we have with making toons, you cant tell me that in wow you can kill a lvl what ever with your smith! i have killed with my smith and thats cuzz the guy made a mistake. i like it, i wish it was all fel. take out all the tools that bash plp all the time cuzz lets be real it is way worse in tram. they talk way to much becuase they know you cant attack them. i could rambel on for ever fact is uo is fun i hope it stays. ...............:thumbsup:

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IT WAS THE ULTIMATE SHOW DOWN! OF ULTIMATE DESTINY!

GOOD GUYS, BAD GUYS AND MONSTERS! AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE!

AND ONLY ONE WILL SURVIVE...I WONDER WHO IT WILL BE?!

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SHOW DOWN! OF ULTIMATE DESTINY!

And in the dim light of nuclear radiation....his feet wet in the rivers of flowing blood and tortured corpses...stands one man with a giant crossbow...and his name?

Blood. Mother waxXxing. Raven.

:party:

R

Rand Al

IT WAS THE ULTIMATE SHOW DOWN! OF ULTIMATE DESTINY!

GOOD GUYS, BAD GUYS AND MONSTERS! AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE!

AND ONLY ONE WILL SURVIVE...I WONDER WHO IT WILL BE?!

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SHOW DOWN! OF ULTIMATE DESTINY!

And in the dim light of nuclear radiation....his feet wet in the rivers of flowing blood and tortured corpses...stands one man with a giant crossbow...and his name?

Blood. Mother waxXxing. Raven.

:party:
I think you would have accidentally shot yourself while hidden trying to dismount someone!

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

no more resurections. no more guardzones. ... and no tamers. just fight until there is only one.
i knew there was a reason i came to see what you had to say bro!
that is the most amazing idea! GORILLA TACTICS FTW!

A

Artemyth

If UO were to end chances are they'd pull the plug without even telling anyone. It'd be fun if all the houses got demolished first though. And then stat was permanent. And skills would go down instead of up. And British would come back but as a big huge demon that kills in one hit. An apocalypse, UO style.

And then I suspect all the people who play this game 24/7 and think they're awesome (since they're so 'good' ingame) will try to find another game. And then they would tell people who godly they were at UO. And no one will care. And they will forever be sad pandas.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If UO were to end chances are they'd pull the plug without even telling anyone. It'd be fun if all the houses got demolished first though. And then stat was permanent. And skills would go down instead of up. And British would come back but as a big huge demon that kills in one hit. An apocalypse, UO style.

And then I suspect all the people who play this game 24/7 and think they're awesome (since they're so 'good' ingame) will try to find another game. And then they would tell people who godly they were at UO. And no one will care. And they will forever be sad pandas.
This is an old thread , but you know what?! I'm a happy Panda so go eat a carrot you heartless scum!

K

Kissey

Duh I would be out of a job...S********* I would actually have to get dressed.

A

Artemyth

This is an old thread , but you know what?! I'm a happy Panda so go eat a carrot you heartless scum!
Carrot! But in my skeleton costume I really am heartless. I don't have a digestive system either. :<

Yeah. Apocalypse where everyone's houses fall. Of course the irony would be it'd all be worthless.

S

SUPRsalad

They're just little masks-on-a-stick that you hold in your hand. I've got one that turns you into a skellie.

S

SUPRsalad

Its SC, No neg.. *scratches head* Add mage weap -20 and fireball for an ultimate dueling weap??

R

Rand Al

has no wep skill don't think mage wep will do any thing to it.

S

SUPRsalad

These are questions which need answers..

Did you know monsters won't attack you wearing one?