• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

If its okay with Baja roleplayers

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I was wondering if it is okay to take the Mesanna Assasins tool to Chesapeake for a little bit to use in some RP storylines. It has been a dagger I have always wanted since I first saw Mesanna in game. I don't want to argue the (You obtained it vs. Shard history) discussion, I just want to make sure it is okay to do and I wont upset the Baja shard by doing this.

Once I am done with it I will bring it back to Baja and my really good friend Wildstar said she would put it on display for shard history. And I think most of you know Wildstar she wont go and sell it even if the offer is (300,000,000) gold on it. I am a firm believer that such objects that play a role in a shards history should remain on the shard.

To make a long story short on how I obtained it. I recovered the Dagger off of her body when it went grey. I knew the dagger would most likely be over looked, since it was so small and the armor pieces had timers on it. And someone forgot to loot it and I was lucky enough to nab it.

I must say that I do love Baja because it has such a diverse culture and great history to it. It is like a second home to me.

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was wondering if it is okay to take the Mesanna Assasins tool to Chesapeake for a little bit to use in some RP storylines. It has been a dagger I have always wanted since I first saw Mesanna in game. I don't want to argue the (You obtained it vs. Shard history) discussion, I just want to make sure it is okay to do and I wont upset the Baja shard by doing this.

Once I am done with it I will bring it back to Baja and my really good friend Wildstar said she would put it on display for shard history. And I think most of you know Wildstar she wont go and sell it even if the offer is (300,000,000) gold on it. I am a firm believer that such objects that play a role in a shards history should remain on the shard.

To make a long story short on how I obtained it. I recovered the Dagger off of her body when it went grey. I knew the dagger would most likely be over looked, since it was so small and the armor pieces had timers on it. And someone forgot to loot it and I was lucky enough to nab it.

I must say that I do love Baja because it has such a diverse culture and great history to it. It is like a second home to me.

it speaks volumes that you asked and didn't just do it. i certainly don't speak for baja but as long as you return it ... :thumbup1:

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gareth,

Your asking about this speaks volumes for your character. Your reputation is such that I would never for a moment have considered you would be tempted to sell this unique item. Last night, when I learned it was you who had the dagger, I was relieved.

Role play with it, have fun with it! May some of the other shards enjoy experiences such as what Baja just had.

Y

Yalp

well thanks for asking the question.. but unlike my previous posting brethren, I see a ton of potential for this unique item to be lost to Baja forever. Might as well add it the list of endless Baja treasure that has been plundered for other shards.

Q

quig

Hehe noone even knew that dagger existed until you posted this. You could of slipped off quietly and noone would care either way.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Eh, I don't like sneaky. I would rather ask then quietly slip off into the distance.

As for it becoming lost that would be highly unlikely. Even if something was to happen IRL Wildstar can access the account to claim the dagger.

I actually have things setup this way should anything bad ever happen IRL the player run city on Chesapeake she helps us run would not have most of its houses fall. I always have safety measures in place. *smiles*

Now if the earth gets hit by an asteroid well.... I guess we wouldn't have to worry about things now would we?

T

Town Guard Leithia

Hehe noone even knew that dagger existed until you posted this. You could of slipped off quietly and noone would care either way.
Lord Gareth was kind enough to show the dagger to folks in Britain that evening. I feel the dagger is in good hands and won't be lost to Baja.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Meh, it's only a dagger anyways. The memories are quite secure in my own head.

...Unless I get hit by an asteroid wall...

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Meh, it's only a dagger anyways. The memories are quite secure in my own head.

...Unless I get hit by an asteroid wall...
Wait you dont have a asteroid emergency plan? hehe

Anywho.... the dagger is now in Wildstars possession. Since I will be on vacation on Friday through next week and don't plan on doing anything with it right now figured why not display it for like 4 or 5 weeks in Dawn Tower.

Also I told Wildstar I expect a history book to be next to it. So I can read the glorious history of Goblins in Britain.