• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

if i may make a suggestion

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
if i may make a suggestion;

can someone who is in charge change 2 plants for us.
1 need to be able to grow tea.
2 can ya make the sugar cane seeds the same as the cocoa and the vanilla seeds where you get seeds back off them?

would make making drinks a bit easier.

my parting thought before bed.
enjoy!

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
+Infinity

Though I'd add: Change coffee plants store 10 pods so we don't have to micromanage them to have a supply to mainline drink.

Bluebell

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran

2 can ya make the sugar cane seeds the same as the cocoa and the vanilla seeds where you get seeds back off them?

enjoy!

Buy tea from npc innkeeper in Zento

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just bought the 20 baskets of green tea from the Zento innkeeper and I get the message that I can't grind that tea.
That's because you don't grind tea ;) Just have it in your backpack, and a jug of water, stand near the steam beverage maker and choose green tea from the cooking/beverages list.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ive got no problem buying tea, but its tea.... why cant we grow it?

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

enjoy!
This is a fabulous idea, I support it wholeheartedly.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive got no problem buying tea, but its tea.... why cant we grow it?
Not a native plant to britannia or malas, and the emperess of tokuno has strict regulations of who can grow it. only licensed tea sellers may grow and distribute tea :) just be glad you do not need a prescription.

Reactions: Poo

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Not a native plant to britannia or malas, and the emperess of tokuno has strict regulations of who can grow it. only licensed tea sellers may grow and distribute tea :) just be glad you do not need a prescription.
The licensed tea growers must have dirt for growing the tea in their pants pockets, because I have never seen a growing tea plant in UO. Kind of like tomato plants. Plenty of tomato soup, but not one tomato plant to be found.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's the point of coffee and tea? Do you get buffs? Or is to sit around RPing a barista?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's the counter to mysticism's Sleep spell, but too much use within a certain amount of time can lead to sudden demise.