• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) If anyone has a spare minute I need a huge favor,

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm in a gaming clan and one of the clans all female Pro DOTA Team PMS|Asterisk*, is sponsored by Team Razer and are in the running for being the Team of the year, they also win their own exclusive mouse design. AND You also have a chance to win $500 in Razer gaming products just for voting.

Sooooo....helping them helps them, me, the clan, and possibly even you! Who doesn't need awesome gear?

All you have to do is go here, Team PMS|Asterisk is on the very bottom second from the left. Thanks so much!

Vote for your favorite team in the Team Razer for Razer team of the year 2011 | Razer™ | For Gamers. By Gamers.™