[Price Check] Idoc Loot

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mar 8, 2012
Melted Snow
Zombie Apocalypse Supplies Kit
Daimyo Emino's Katana
Bloody Bandage
Skull Mask
To Erica From Sir Mortange - blue box
Friendship Mug
I Did Not Win The Luna Gladiator Games - robe
A Sharpened Stick
Hatchet Thrower - Finalist
Glacial Black Staff
Lime
Pile of Skulls
Pure Black Gorget (not the one pictured)

Any price checks would be appreciated, thanks! :)

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Feb 24, 2013
Im in terested in the heads, how is the wording on them? does it start with The? ICQ 674786798

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 17, 2009
Atlantic
Melted Snow - older duped item. 80m
Zombie Apocalypse Supplies Kit - 175
Daimyo Emino's Katana - 3-8m (used to get from newby tokuno quest, havent been able to get for a long time now)
Bloody Bandage 30-60m
Skull Mask 50 - 75m
To Erica From Sir Mortange - blue box This could be very high value (assuming text is in yellow)
Friendship Mug heard this was a quest item. 5 - 20m
I Did Not Win The Luna Gladiator Games - robe ??
A Sharpened Stick older duped item. Seem to see more of the black than the red. originally were about 4 or so of each. still good oldschool item. 50 - 100m
Hatchet Thrower - Finalist ??
Glacial Black Staff Average price 50m. one sold for 200ish a while back. people buy them to imbue mostly. depends highly on buyer.
Lime ??
Pile of Skulls spawning version is 2 stones. server birth is 5stones? spawning version worthless. server birth, if you find someone who actually cares about the weight difference, maybe 100-150m but very hard sell.
Pure Black Gorget (not the one pictured) i want to say like 50m. pure black item value was hurt alot since the brit dark void dye.

Reactions: Kolka

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 17, 2008
Where the events are...
To Erica From Sir Mortange - blue box This could be very high value (assuming text is in yellow)
I am sure the text is in yellow. an example of this box is at stryder's museum on LA. This item came from my favorite event storyline back in the day on LA, and this box is what the blackguard shield and blackguard of the legion of chaos sash came in.

Reactions: Smoot

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Oct 2, 2013
Ontario
I'm interested in the melted snow and the Mortange box. You should bring it all to the fest! :)

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mar 8, 2012
Right now I'm just getting price checks before I sell. :) The items are currently on GL but I can transfer them to ATL.

Can anyone tell me if the 2 chairs are server births? And is that a complete necro reg set?

Last edited:

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Apr 8, 2015
I dont think it is the whole Necro Set. Did you get any (Blessed) or [exceptional] items in the IDOC?

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 17, 2008
Where the events are...
it might be the whole pagan reg set. think there may only be 8 of them which there is in your pic, eye of newt and wyrms heart I believe are the rarest ones and those are in your pic.