• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Idoc loot and keep spot

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just northeast of Yew lich spawn. Loads of stuff left on the ground, knock yourselves out. Fel side. Get round there quick as it fell about an hour ago.

You might see Dug'tag lurking around but he has filled his house with loot already and can't be bothered trawling through any more stuff. Not often you get a keep fall to yourself.

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another keep fell tonight right on the western edge of the Bog of Desolation in fel. (the swamp east of Brit). My house is full of junk so there is a lot of stuff left there and no one else around.
The stuff is still there as I type.

I got all sorts of things, 120 taming scroll, inquis resolution, blessed hat of the magi, heritage tokens.
Sad to see people quitting the game though as another keep fell just two screens west of this yesterday.