• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] IDOC items - Rare????

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so i was at an IDOC and got a couple items i've never seen before...heres a list

Evil Archmage Handbook (red book)

The Prisoners Journal (blessed blue book)

Shipbuilding Hammer (looks like a smiths hammer)

An Old Ring + An Old Necklace

Icy Heart

Misericord (dagger)....i think i've heard of this not being rare but cant remember.

2 clean bandages (stacked funny, instead of the normal stacking its four bandages sorta in a circle...)

Lenshire Clain Tabard

A slippery Snak Skin (Green)

jewlled Filigree

and them multiple items from scissors to cloths to weps and shields with the title (A "insert name" OF Exectional Quality) and lots with the double exceptional status

If anyone needs pictures of any items posted above, let me know...but if i could get a little history on the items mentioned and a rough price quote that would be awesome

thanks

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Evil Archmage Handbook (red book) - Season 3 SP event item. Good rare.

The Prisoners Journal (blessed blue book) - semi rare at best, candle of love event.

Shipbuilding Hammer (looks like a smiths hammer) - Season 4 SP event item. Good rare.

An Old Ring + An Old Necklace - not rare, new player quest.

Icy Heart - not rare - drop from PoL.

Misericord (dagger)....i think i've heard of this not being rare but cant remember. - not rare, quest reward.

2 clean bandages (stacked funny, instead of the normal stacking its four bandages sorta in a circle...) - not rare, old but lots avail. (50k tops)

Lenshire Clain Tabard - good rare.

A slippery Snak Skin (Green) - not rare, drops off of Ophidians.

jewlled Filigree - not rare, crafted in the runic switch-making process.

K

kray2s

Misericord (dagger)....i think i've heard of this not being rare but cant remember. - not rare, quest reward.

Misericord dagger is from a quest npc thing thats still going on. Cant remember the title of it but its the one where the girl in a cave on artic isle turns into a warewolf.

I have seen it stuck on multiple vendors for obscene ammounts of money, i tend to sel mine between 5 and 10k

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As pickaxe pete said, the 3 good rares there that will be worth a fair amount are:
Evil Archamage Handbook
Lenshire clan tabard
Shipbuilding hammer

As for prices i don't know :(

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 clean bandages (stacked funny, instead of the normal stacking its four bandages sorta in a circle...) - not rare, old but lots avail. (50k tops)
White "backwards stack" bandages still spawn.

Though they no longer spawn on monsters like lich, and of course you can't make them with scissors.