• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

IDOC item info on Chessy

G

Can someone tell me what these items are, when they were introduced and if they have a value? Many thanks

G

The tree ornament items can be had anywhere from 2 to 5 million, nice find. the shirt embroidered and be had for as little as 10k. Congrats, better than my IDOC today.

T

tiggertessa2007

sure can,, the t shirt is from the whole finnigan debocal on asian shards, their fairly common but still worth selling

tree orny jewlery is about 10mill a peice and it was created the 1st yr u got christmas trees,,, u could use ur tink and make jewlery from the tree ornys

their always a holiday favorite!!

G

Wow 10 mill Tessa? What Shard? On GL I have been finding them on vendors of late for 2 mill, in Luna even.

G

Thanks for the info and nice prices. How would one go about selling the ornaments? I imagine if I put them in an auction on my shard not many people would know what they are or worth?

T

tiggertessa2007

on chessy, i loged on to talk to gwyd the other day and i watched 2 sets fly off his vendor for 10mil a peice just last week maby,,,,,might have to do with the holidays being close no one ever realy seems to sell it untill around christmas *i reckon they like to dress up their snow bunnies LOL*

G

As Tessa said they are a very popular item this time of year. I am not sure of what auction houses are on Chessy you could find that out, problem with them bein a small comission which is usually not too bad, but for you depending on the auction house it may be several weeks before they can be auctioned. MOA on GL is like that, although high tier items do sometimes get slipped to the top of the list, these two pieces may fit there. You could also spam at WBB or Luna, whichever is more populace. Start at Tessa's price and work your way down, no comission but may be time consuming. Good Luck, oh you could also just put them on your vendor.

T

tiggertessa2007

i think nissi charges 5% on chessy and they have some realy high bidders, it was my home for 8 yrs and thats the only ah i ever sold at oh and they do auctions sunday nights at 7pm est i do believe