[Discussion] Ideas On The Rarest Solstice Stag Drop for 2009?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Any ideas on the rarest or hardest to get items from Solstice Stag?

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 4, 2009
I disagree with Figgy Pudding being very rare on Atlantic. I had 4 of them at one time. Here are my picks for the RAREST on Atlantic:
Pretty Rare:
A Red Christmas Bow (Saw this. Supposedly dropped in Doom)
A Green Christmas Bow (did not see it so not positive it exists)
A Fruitcake (Maybe 5 dropped)

VERY Rare:
***Oddly Colored Christmas Socks(6 to 10 dropped)
***A Warm Cinnamon Roll (I only know of 2 that dropped)
***A Delicious Fruitcake (I only know of 1 that dropped)
***EM Eris' Lost Cookie Jar (Only 1 dropped)

If anyone else has info let me know

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
There are a lot of rare stag dropped items. NOT just Atlatnic. I will not talk about them until after the Festival :)

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 4, 2009
On Origin the wearables are pretty darn rare:
"I've Been Nice This Year!"
"I was Naughty This Year!"
Red Renindeer Booties
Green ReinDeer Booties

Though I was told it would be "impossible" for me to obtain the shirts because they were very limited I was able to trade for one of each. I was able to amass two of each of the shoes.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Lake Superior
crysta-elf.deviantart.com
Really? That makes me feel guilty having gotten one of each shirt when logging on to claim my gifts there one day. The stag asked me if I had been naughty or nice, and I told it I couldn't in all honesty say either. :x

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Really? That makes me feel guilty having gotten one of each shirt when logging on to claim my gifts there one day. The stag asked me if I had been naughty or nice, and I told it I couldn't in all honesty say either. :x
Oh I am sure your could find someone to take the shirts off your hands so you didn't feel guilty anymore. I was there at that time, was the only time the stags, there were 2 of them, stayed and talked for about 15 mins without being mobbed and chased. Was a fun time.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 4, 2009
LOL! I'll take them off your hands! I would not want you feeling guilty! There are plenty of rare items that were dropped by the Solstice Stags or handed out. My suggestion is hold onto them! Some of the more common stuff of course will go down in pricing. If you look at Manticore's incomplete list at in the sticky at the top of the page you can at least see some of the rare items along with the common ones listed shard by shard!

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
LOL! I'll take them off your hands! I would not want you feeling guilty! There are plenty of rare items that were dropped by the Solstice Stags or handed out. My suggestion is hold onto them! Some of the more common stuff of course will go down in pricing. If you look at Manticore's incomplete list at in the sticky at the top of the page you can at least see some of the rare items along with the common ones listed shard by shard!
"incomplete list" is an understatement, I dare anyone else who thinks they can do better. But then again, my list is for players to know whats out there. I can always take the list out :)

That list might be incomplete but its the closest thing anyone will ever come close to.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 4, 2009
Just for the record, my use of "incomplete list" was in no way shape or form any slight to Manticore. I was merely pointing out that if you have an item that is "not" on the "ever groing" list that does not necessarily make your item "rare."

Manticore has worked very hard to provide us with a list in the first place. With the holidays and the massive amount of items dropped it would be impossible for one man to keep up with them all- even Manticore!

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 8, 2007
never take those lists down, i for one use those lists all the time to try and figure out what has come out during recent event, see where items i get for my collection come from what season, shard, ect... even if it is incomplete for the stag drops there were so many different ones on each shard its got to be hard to try and search them all out.

keep up the good work manticore.

P

PoCove

I never hear of these events on Oceania .. Does it ever happin there..lol

W

weezer

i don't know if it is that rare, but the coolest item i got on legends is the Sack of Coal (rehued flour sack)

S

SpaceYourFace

I got a Bottle of Holiday Nog on napa. Not sure how rare it is but I havent seen anyone else with it yet.