• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ideal sampire weapons?

ProZac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just looking for a little advice on ideal sampire weapons for farming mages/vortexes in Shame. My suit is hci/dci capped, 10ssi, 70 di, 30 hld, 40 lmc, 180 stam so I don't need any of that on weapon. I am swords and can make whatever weapon/burn hammers/etc.. just want to be as effective as possible killing these two mobs.

Thanks!

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IMO you want to have a weapon with AI, Mana Leech, Stam Leech, SSI and DI. I use the broadsword(I think) or it might be the longsword for my AI specific weapons. For stuff without a slayer I would be looking at the ornate axe. I run 50%ep on my suit so I like the one handed weapons plus you can rock a shield and get the extra bonus's that come on the nifty shame stuff. Look at the stratics weapon guide or uoguide to see what might work best but AI would be the first factor IMO.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I like the bladed staff. With 20 SSI, you only need 150 Stamina to swing at max speed. With 35 SSI, you only need 120 stamina. So if you have 10 SSI onm your suit, go with this:

Bladed Staff
30 DI
25 SSI
Elemental Slayer (or Air El Slayer)
50 HML (will scale based on weapon SSI and base weapon speed)
50 HSL

Turn all your extra dex into int so you can chain AIs.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My weapons are the following:

• Hit mana leech
  • Hit stamina leech
  • Swing speed increase (if needed)
  • DI
  • Slayer type

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I love my leaf blade. Its got both AI and feint in case that third one sneaks up on you.

Aragoni

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For Mace i use :

4Spawn

Blackstaff enhanced white Bloodwood (5% more block as 2h weapon)

50% Hit Mana Lech
50% Hit Stamania Lech
2 HPR
16 Hit Lifelech
30% SSI
25% DI
Superslayer

For Spawn white no Slayer Versions from that and replaced the Superslayer white 50% Hit Lower Defense and have make it white yew white 5 hci and 10% DI.

4Boss

Hammer Pick enhanced just 4 fun white gold.
Hands free for using pots and have Armor Ignor + Bleed für high damage and distributed heels.

68% Hit Mana Lech
50% Hit Stamania Lech
30% SSI
25% DI
Superslayer

Think there is an little bit more room white leser slayers and reforget 100% weapons to make more di on it and save cs but it"s okay what i have :)

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
For mace, I use the war axe for the AI weapon. 3.25s base speed with 14-15 damage. You need 35 SSI at 150 stamina or 20 SSi at 180 stamina to swing at 1.25. Does nice damage for a mace weapon. I find that getting the requisite 55 SSI and 180 stamina for the hammer pick to swing at 1.25s takes away too many other mods from my suit and my mana pool is far smaller than using something slightly faster.