• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Idea

• Thread starter ShadowJack
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

ShadowJack

Dunno if it's been kicked around or not, but I've been arguing with people in Uhall over taking out item insurance in fel and it made me think that on top of that, the thief should have game skills valid to the proffession *with no insurance, then we would be able to steal*

then for pvp throw a few skills in a book like bushido or ninja for thieves

dunno about all that really, still thinking on it, but definatly want to see item insurance out of fel on all shards

then people could play a thief without changing to such a dramatic change in gameplay

it's my once a year fizzle to bring the thief back

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, that has been discussed. There are too many players that would cry if insurance was taken from them. I gave up that cause years ago, and why I can't see playing a thief on any other shard than Siege.

At least the players there know that there isn't any insurance there when they start...they are forced to play that way...la

S

ShadowJack

yeah, this game has turned sissified

seriously, it's one big chatroom

the murderers are all a joke, the ps spawns are jokes (ghostcams, etc..) trammel is a joke, item based pvp is a joke, stat crunching mods on every peice of equip you own is a joke, people who never even go to fel, not wanting item insurance removed from fel are a joke. this game has been one big mistake from ren on. ps are a joke, Insurance is the biggest joke on the earth. Who would take the most expensive stuff in game to fight with in fel??? Keep that crap in trammel or risk losing it.

Damn whiners on the myuo boards

the people who were too busy having fun didn't notice them cut the rug out from under us, cause we were playing instead of pancakes

well new thieves, you missed the golden era of UO

this game used to have pvp more exciting than call of duty, now it's a joke. And it's funny, because the simple form was better than this complex item/skill temp/ps crap they have now

funny it's us that got robbed

/end rant

blah on it