• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Idea for using Parties

• Thread starter Fangs McWolf
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

Fangs McWolf

Just an idea I thought I'd toss out there...

Each week, have someone set up a party (no frills or anything like that, just a party and that's it, possibly with a timer). Set to take place at 7PM eastern time on Sundays. Then, everyone can just go to the party at their current playground and end up in the group, where we can be giving out the beans.

Would really work if someone made a toon named "Beanfest" or something like that, then it'd be easy to know which one to go to. Everyone meets in the center (where the clock is, if there is one) and we toss away.

From what I understand and have seen, it doesn't matter which district you're in or what playground you're at, the parties are the same. Thus the idea that people could stay in their own playground but still get to the beanfest.

Any ideas, comments? Wanna see if anyone else thinks this might be a good idea or a complete bust. :lick:

R

ROSIE T

It's worth a try! What do we have to lose? I have open spots that I can make a toon for this purpose, if wanted. Also, couldn't we use this for the McWolf anniversary day to feed the cats beans for buying gifts?

C

Crazy Fireball

Sounds fun- but instead of having a toon named "Beanfest" and attract randoms - it should be like Me "Crazy Fireball" or "Fangs McWolf" and you would know - Oh hes my memeber!

If they have passwords - i would do a password too.

But over all :thumbup1:

S

Sarcatstic

The party limit was 20 guests. Has that changed?

I was thinking of doing 3 parties when it came to live, in kooky grove at 6:30.

F

Fangs McWolf

The party limit was 20 guests. Has that changed?
I hadn't heard of a guest limit anywhere, but that would make sense. If there is a 20 guest limit, that would certainly kill off this idea.

L

Loopy Moe 27

This sounds like a good idea to me, as long as there is no limit. If there is, we have a problem.

S

Sarcatstic

On test today they raised the maximum party limit to 50. They say let them know what you think of of this change so maybe a bigger party will still work out?

Its in the test site notes on Stratics also.