• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Idea for Account upgrade to take stress off OriginStore..

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was thinking of the old system of billing that told you what upgrades the account had.
An idea crossed my mind of putting in something under the billing that would allow you to upgrade an account/add xpac and bill it all on the monthly billing page.
Would take a bit of stress off the store when players need multi account's worth and cant buy all at once.
It might take a tad bit of accountant programming for the list to be added for use but the savings on player and company alike would off set it.
With the list of upgrades available for that account that have not been applied would also add to the revenue as players could when updating billing add in the xpac/upgrade along with the monthly choice of payment.

Anyone out there can add in or comment on it... you might be able to word it better...

Gospel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Umm...why? How much "stress" are you really going to remove? It's not like thousands of people are upgrading accounts all day.

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the game wasn't so bent over dead. They could have a live purchase option box to check on the account information. Then there could be a live interactive person that could be called for ingame like a GM is called. Purchase option accounts could buy things ingame live and have account linked credit card/electronic payment site charged for purchase. Live ingame sales of gold and resourses could be added to put the asshats out of work. The smart would buy old accounts for only their grandmother and not from out the back of a van site.................It is such a pain in the backside to get to account info currently, compared to the old system. I rather avoid the headache of origin purchases and fight through the bored spans of the game till full upgrades come of worth. I close any more accounts and even that wont be an issue.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would it? EA billing I thought was all the same with the account management. All I was asking is would it be possible to add like tabs to upgrade strait on the billing pages. Just the account upgrades, not the whole bit on OriginStore. Very strait forward..

Gospel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would it? EA billing I thought was all the same with the account management. All I was asking is would it be possible to add like tabs to upgrade strait on the billing pages. Just the account upgrades, not the whole bit on OriginStore. Very strait forward..
Very "strait" forward and utterly pointless. Luckily none of the UO team is stupid enough to waste time on something like this, and EA is too cheap to.

Luckily you're quite adept at raising pointless conversations and ignoring any amount of logical argument thrown your way, so you should get at least two or three more good long monologues out of this thread.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gospel EA has been "Lazy" all its life.
We have gone from the CD phase of upgrades where I didn't need to go to depend on the stupidity of the Origin Store and could just go pick up what I needed at my local electronics store.
I understand EA wants to prevent fraudulent purchases but to limit me to 1 item per purchasing session is stupid, and then to block my CC after the 3rd use of said card is utterly Ludacris.
I don't know about how many accounts you have but my bunch it would take more then 1 origin store purchase as it stands to do any upgrade I need.
Last true upgrade was only done on 3 of my 53 accounts... and that was the xpac for High Seas. And to use the ships you need that xpac on the account.... you cant even get on a xpac ship even to ride with friends. So ...........
Why not just add the ability to the billing menu for the upgrade option..
I cant be the only one who is sick to death of the 1 item bit from the EA store.

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I understand EA wants to prevent fraudulent purchases but to limit me to 1 item per purchasing session is stupid, and then to block my CC after the 3rd use of said card is utterly Ludacris.

Now with the UO.com problems, they're downright DMX or Soulja Boy! (Sorry, couldn't resist. :))

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never had any issues upgrading or giving EA any money they accept it with open wallet! Now customer support on the other hand! I prefer talking to the Indians at AT&T over EA! Atleast its only just not understanding them.. They exist..

Gospel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gospel EA has been "Lazy" all its life.
We have gone from the CD phase of upgrades where I didn't need to go to depend on the stupidity of the Origin Store and could just go pick up what I needed at my local electronics store.
I don't know about how many accounts you have but my bunch it would take more then 1 origin store purchase as it stands to do any upgrade I need.
Last true upgrade was only done on 3 of my 53 accounts... and that was the xpac for High Seas. And to use the ships you need that xpac on the account.... you cant even get on a xpac ship even to ride with friends. So ...........
Why not just add the ability to the billing menu for the upgrade option..
I cant be the only one who is sick to death of the 1 item bit from the EA store.
Let's face it, there's no legitimate reason to have 53 accounts. I have one, like a normal person, with a second inactive should I need it. Your questionable decision to maintain 53 accounts, while ripe for a reality TV show, is not nearly an accurate representation of the majority of the player base. With this in mind, why bother redesigning the store around an unusual lifestyle?

I don't think anyone will disagree, there's plenty more to focus the attention on when it comes to redesigning the account and billing systems. There's no need to cater specifically to people who maintain an absurd number accounts for no good reason.

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
53 accounts? Really? That must be one helluva spread sheet just to track names and passwords.

And I was feeling wasteful and indulgent in considering getting a 3rd.

53? Seriously?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gospel I didn't ask for you to pay for my accounts nor did I ask for your opinion in to why I have so many. Get over it.
Now as for the issue its valid for not just my group of accounts and all but those in other EA games as well. As I was told all EA games are under the same billing system.
Because they stopped putting in the stores a hard copy of the upgrade(s) I am at the mercy of the Origin Store and its 1 item per purchase policy. Even if I only had 5 accounts it still would be a needed change. I have had my CC's whited so many times I know the supervisor at EA billing by first name...
YES 53 accounts
There are players in UO who have more then I do... so pick up your jaw and be thankful you don't have my bill.

Jade of Sonoma

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let's face it, there's no legitimate reason to have 53 accounts. I have one, like a normal person, with a second inactive should I need it. Your questionable decision to maintain 53 accounts, while ripe for a reality TV show, is not nearly an accurate representation of the majority of the player base. With this in mind, why bother redesigning the store around an unusual lifestyle?

I don't think anyone will disagree, there's plenty more to focus the attention on when it comes to redesigning the account and billing systems. There's no need to cater specifically to people who maintain an absurd number accounts for no good reason.
You don't think anyone will disagree ..well,
I DISAGREE with everything you have said.

What you have done is decided to be judge, jury and executioner of another player's business.

I can't even get Stygian Upgrade and High Seas Booster for one account at this moment.

Good Idea Lady Storm! ... and oh yes, I have multiple accounts too. :)

Last edited:

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think most of us have "multiple" accounts. At 53 you may have a disorder.

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My opinion that 53 accounts seems abnormal is rude?

It is none of my business how she spends her money. Agreed. I never suggested she reduce the number.

But in the context of this thread she stated she has 53 accounts. I find that fascinating and disturbing.

Jade of Sonoma

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think most of us have "multiple" accounts. At 53 you may have a disorder.

Oh my dear Lady Storm .. he is trying to be your diagnostic Psychologist!

HAHAHAHAHA HAH sorry but that activates my funny bone.
Maybe they are trying to get this thread locked on purpose.

I too wish there was a way to get the upgrades and new editions easier and ON SALE when they are on sale to upgrade some of my accounts instead of closing them because they become useless.

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No troll here. Don't want anything locked. I happen to agree that billing needs a big overhaul.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My account ownership is my concern and money I spend is also. 53 is not the most anyone in UO owns not by a long shot.
If I choose to play that many is only my business. As for needing a shrink for excessive game play.... I have a degree in psychology along with a few other sciences, and my late hubby was working on his doctorate in it. My son also has a degree in it. Enough for you?

Now I wish to buy my accounts upgrades and find It a pain in the tush to only get 1 at a time.... and as you can see I am not alone by a long shot.

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm. Can I agree with you and still hold the believe that 53 accounts is nutz!?

Stop being so sensitive. Having 53 accounts is weird! EA's billing also sucks!

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can see your point. I do agree that it is a lot to have.
I am however in the process of killing houses and making a half a dozen accounts perma dead.
Oh and no its not due to Siege opening up to 2nd houses.. all my homes on Siege are on Grandfathered accounts. So that's not an issue.
I am killing prodo shard house accounts.
I want to get back down to the 47 or 45 account lvl..
I'd kill off more but it would be a tad difficult as many are larger home holders on shards where I play that my grandfathered homes are very tiny.
Even if EA gave Mesanna permission to open housing to any shard 1 house per I'd still only be able to cut out another 6 or 8 accounts.
So .... Call me a bit hooked on UO.

Gospel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My account ownership is my concern and money I spend is also. 53 is not the most anyone in UO owns not by a long shot.
If I choose to play that many is only my business. As for needing a shrink for excessive game play.... I have a degree in psychology along with a few other sciences, and my late hubby was working on his doctorate in it. My son also has a degree in it. Enough for you?

Now I wish to buy my accounts upgrades and find It a pain in the tush to only get 1 at a time.... and as you can see I am not alone by a long shot.
Sorry but I think you're confusing your fantasy world with reality. Last time we had a discussion you claimed to be a professional programmer. Now you're a psychologist? I'm sorry but nobody gets a doctorate writing and spelling like you do.

It's amusing that you have some loud and proud supporters, but between the three of you, you still can't manage an intelligent explanation of why anyone should focus on this ridiculous idea that would affect a minimal portion of the player base rather than the larger problem of the billing system in general. I guess they don't teach common sense in psychology class.

Gospel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe, but she isn't harming you in any way, and it's really none of your business. I'm just saying you and Gospel are beyond rude here and should apologize to the Lady.
In what way is it your business to dictate what I may or may not say? Maybe you should take your own advice and stop trying to start a troll thread. If you have something relevant to add, have at it. If you don't, kindly butt out.

Gospel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

What you have done is decided to be judge, jury and executioner of another player's business.

I can't even get Stygian Upgrade and High Seas Booster for one account at this moment.

I see. So you are saying that this issue and the proposed ridiculous solution which affects a small portion of the player base are more important than fixing the account management system that negatively impacts ALL players. Seems logical, well done. Way to think it through.

virtualhabitat

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

There is no legitimate reason anyone should have a gun capable of firing 30 rounds without reloading... err sorry wrong forum
There is no legitimate reason anyone needs more than 16 ounces of soda.. wrong again? damn.
There is no legitimate reason a person should be allowed to smoke cigarettes... Be patient I'm getting closer.
There is no legitimate reason for a person to eat fast food... I give up.
I think Gospel is Michael Bloomberg.

Last edited:

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
this is not about the number of accounts, its about the ea store and billing!~!!
I bought a 2nd kings ugrades. took me a while (help from a friend) to figure out serial number was code, then that it neeed dashes and where to put them. got it done, 2nd purchase went thur but no serial number, but bank was charged
almost stone shoe through monitor.

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gospel I didn't ask for you to pay for my accounts nor did I ask for your opinion in to why I have so many. Get over it.
Now as for the issue its valid for not just my group of accounts and all but those in other EA games as well. As I was told all EA games are under the same billing system.
Because they stopped putting in the stores a hard copy of the upgrade(s) I am at the mercy of the Origin Store and its 1 item per purchase policy. Even if I only had 5 accounts it still would be a needed change. I have had my CC's whited so many times I know the supervisor at EA billing by first name...
YES 53 accounts
There are players in UO who have more then I do... so pick up your jaw and be thankful you don't have my bill.
The people with more accounts than that are called.."Scripters"

Lol all kidding aside I'm curious out of all your accounts, are all your
Characters worked and suited up?

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cazador most of the main accounts have fully developed characters and are ether full suited or are on Lily's list for one. Lily is my son's tailor and after that his imbuer Grumbles has at them. Now considering the accounts have between 5 to 7 on their roster per shard that takes time to fill. And as such that each has a different job.. if you get my meaning that's a lot of tweaking for max use/need. Now with my line up of shard shields I do send off sets as they are made.. taking into account many of them have been suited up way before from the turn in stuff. Of my accounts many are well developed by the friends who have long sense left the game, all I have done is boost them up a bit when the time and need has arisen. If I had not their accounts in my possession I would only have 8 to 12 of my own.
Last word to Gospel...
I am 56 years old kiddo.. in my life I attended 3 colleges and got degrees in many subjects, one of which was computer science back in the early 70's this was a side note to the nursing one at the same time... My late hubby was even more talented and busy as he served in viet nam , had attended 4 colleges and had degrees in multiple subjects Psychology being just one of them, and was finishing up his dissertation for his doctorate when he passed away. He spoke 8 languages fluently. In his career's over the years he worked for one of the first main frame computer repair firms in the nation, a major oil company vp in the neumatic's engeneering department, union master carpenter, musician, this is just a few of the things life threw us both into... with the times changing you adapt or die. We adapted. I also ran my own company for 12 years in an all male line of work, as a repair tech for of all things business machines. I like to cook and have awards for it, my hobby's are many, I paint both water and oil, sew, quilt, tat, knit (of which I taught in a summer college) crochet, embroider, write books, silver smithing, beadwork, and a ton of more little side things as well. UO is among them.
Listen up kiddo..
We as a species must adapt to changes in our lives and the winds of change don't always blow the same way. I never planed to do all I have done but the changes came and I worked my best to keep up and fit in. I do envy the ones who had 1 job all their life and the stability it gives, but that was not where life took me. I left out a lot of other things I did from my youth but that is so far in the past its not relevant. I'm a little old lady who has done a lot in her years on this earth... I could name drop and give you some other info that would make your head spin but its not your business and quite frankly you have enough here to soak up in that smug little brain.
Never question my loyalty to UO, and its people. I served my time helping our players. I have the cold toes and blue robe to prove it.

Lady Storm

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whiterabbit is quite correct.
This was to ask them to fix billing and add in a feature to allow us to add in upgrades via the billing on our accounts as needed.
I don't know about others but it is badly needed if any of you have ever bought from the Origin Store.
It's a hassle and can be major headache if they get your CC tied up on both ends like they have done to many of us.
I beleave it should be addressed.

Melchior1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Is this the same jade who is best friends with LS? wow you are vicious. lol. I understand that lady storm is in fact, a babbling looney but my God Jade hehehe.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
cazador most of the main accounts have fully developed characters and are ether full suited or are on Lily's list for one. Lily is my son's tailor and after that his imbuer Grumbles has at them. Now considering the accounts have between 5 to 7 on their roster per shard that takes time to fill. And as such that each has a different job.. if you get my meaning that's a lot of tweaking for max use/need. Now with my line up of shard shields I do send off sets as they are made.. taking into account many of them have been suited up way before from the turn in stuff. Of my accounts many are well developed by the friends who have long sense left the game, all I have done is boost them up a bit when the time and need has arisen. If I had not their accounts in my possession I would only have 8 to 12 of my own.
Last word to Gospel...
I am 56 years old kiddo.. in my life I attended 3 colleges and got degrees in many subjects, one of which was computer science back in the early 70's this was a side note to the nursing one at the same time... My late hubby was even more talented and busy as he served in viet nam , had attended 4 colleges and had degrees in multiple subjects Psychology being just one of them, and was finishing up his dissertation for his doctorate when he passed away. He spoke 8 languages fluently. In his career's over the years he worked for one of the first main frame computer repair firms in the nation, a major oil company vp in the neumatic's engeneering department, union master carpenter, musician, this is just a few of the things life threw us both into... with the times changing you adapt or die. We adapted. I also ran my own company for 12 years in an all male line of work, as a repair tech for of all things business machines. I like to cook and have awards for it, my hobby's are many, I paint both water and oil, sew, quilt, tat, knit (of which I taught in a summer college) crochet, embroider, write books, silver smithing, beadwork, and a ton of more little side things as well. UO is among them.
Listen up kiddo..
We as a species must adapt to changes in our lives and the winds of change don't always blow the same way. I never planed to do all I have done but the changes came and I worked my best to keep up and fit in. I do envy the ones who had 1 job all their life and the stability it gives, but that was not where life took me. I left out a lot of other things I did from my youth but that is so far in the past its not relevant. I'm a little old lady who has done a lot in her years on this earth... I could name drop and give you some other info that would make your head spin but its not your business and quite frankly you have enough here to soak up in that smug little brain.
Never question my loyalty to UO, and its people. I served my time helping our players. I have the cold toes and blue robe to prove it.

Lady Storm
wanna get married?

Jade of Sonoma

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this the same jade who is best friends with LS? wow you are vicious. lol. I understand that lady storm is in fact, a babbling looney but my God Jade hehehe.
So glad you got that off your chest. You must feel better now. :)

Lady Storm you don't need to explain who you are and what you are to these characters. Put them on Ignor.

So while they are slinging mud, I am going to sling some back. Then I am done. They haven't a clue who I am or what I have done or what I still do in real life nor where I am going, thank goodness. Malchoir, for example who viciously attacks me now, resents me. Why? He and his friend cased all my houses that were available to find via the numerous house teleporters set for anyone to use in my FIRST Castle main floor on Arctic Island. When Malchoior found out how many houses I owned, many oif which I was holding for players who could not play the game due to various RL substantial reasons, Malchior, became very agitated, nasty, until both he and his partner became very vindictive because I would not hand over a KEEP or Castle to them freely. He speaks from his own jealousy, greed and ignorance. Now they own many large buildings.

Last edited:

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jade where do I find this ignore feature?
I am tired of men with little cranial usage who think smart mouth equals real brains...
I have always said Spell Checker was made just for me.... *giggles*

We need them to add in the asked for feature based on what is in another post on the forums. Many are having trouble with not just the billing but the Origin store.
I would also like a way to see like the old billing pages what account has what and when it was added. Dates of payments to track for my use. All should have been in the billing to begin with. This system was rushed in and left to rust like everything else.

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jade, Melchior has owned two castles and several keeps for a long time, so he never had a need for you to "give" him any. As his friend of many years, I can flatly say that isn't his style. Furthermore, it's doubtful he's the person you're thinking of, since you can't even spell his name correctly.

You can go ahead and put me on ignore too, or at least pretend I didn't post this. That does not change facts.

Last edited:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am tired of men with little cranial usage who think smart mouth equals real brains...

We need them to add in the asked for feature based on what is in another post on the forums. Many are having trouble with not just the billing but the Origin store.
I would also like a way to see like the old billing pages what account has what and when it was added. Dates of payments to track for my use. All should have been in the billing to begin with. This system was rushed in and left to rust like everything else.

You can see which expansion packs any particular UO account has. Just log into the Account Management site, pick the UO account you're concerned with from the drop-down box in the top center of the page, and then scroll down to the very bottom where you see the name of the UO account and the "General" and "Features" tab. Pick the "Features" tab. You'll see a list of all the expansions, boosters, and theme packs that have been applied to that particular account.

If you go to the Origin.com website and log in with the same e-mail address and password you use on the Account Management site, you can check your order history. The link for that is also near the top center of the page and says, "Order History." Of course, when you're looking at a subscription payment, the information isn't terribly helpful because it doesn't include the name of the UO account, but you at least get a date and an order #. If you pay less frequently than monthly and know more or less when the payments are made for each of your accounts, you can probably use the order history section of the Origin.com website to see exactly when your UO subscription payments were made. Note that the default option for this section of the website is to only show you the last 3 monthsof history. You need to use the drop down box at the top of the Order History page to select how far back in time you want to look at your order history. In my case, it only seems to go back to 2011, when the UO accounts were moved to the new account management system.

You used to be able to see your orders for things like the theme pack or other items ordered from the Origin store under the Order History. But for some reason, it now only seems to show UO subscription payments. It used to be a good way to find a serial number for an order if you had a problem receiving a confirmation e-mail. The knowledge base on the Origin.com site implies that information should still be there, but in my particular case, it seems to have vanished.

Jade of Sonoma

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jade, Melchior has owned two castles and several keeps for a long time, so he never had a need for you to "give" him any. As his friend of many years, I can flatly say that isn't his style. Furthermore, it's doubtful he's the person you're thinking of, since you can't even spell his name correctly.

You can go ahead and put me on ignore too, or at least pretend I didn't post this. That does not change facts.
You may be right but that Melchoir name is too similar and the way he writes about myself and a very good friend, LS, is also similar. Melchoir would be the correct spelling. The person I am thinking of operates on Sonoma and my encounter with this man was years ago. I have long since forgotten exactly how his name was spelled, so I apologize for any mistaken identity on my part, and accusations made.

Last edited:

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
lady Storm yoos knows wanna marry mees? mees got ice creems shoppe in luna anyoos gots lots ob goos stuffs meee bets. meees lubs yoos

ozog

Last edited:

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That is still not the correct spelling. For that reason alone the individual who posted here, my friend, is a different person than you think.

It's not a common name but is known from the extra-Biblical story of the three Magi, and UO is filled with names that are misspelled. Years ago, a Sonoma guild dared to put a "bounty" on me, hypocritically claiming I was stealing fame (which they did all the time). Actually it was someone else whose name was similar, but my name was better known. It probably started with an ICQ, and replies like "o u mean _____?"

Jade of Sonoma

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is still not the correct spelling. For that reason alone the individual who posted here, my friend, is a different person than you think.

It's not a common name but is known from the extra-Biblical story of the three Magi, and UO is filled with names that are misspelled. Years ago, a Sonoma guild dared to put a "bounty" on me, hypocritically claiming I was stealing fame (which they did all the time). Actually it was someone else whose name was similar, but my name was better known. It probably started with an ICQ, and replies like "o u mean _____?"
Melchior/Count Choc .. and 157 messages on ICQ history confirm the fact that I am not mistaken about whom I speak. Melchior and DP made it their vocation to take grand tours of my holdings, then expected me to give him one or more houses and was insulted when I refused because he though I would give him one since we were such good friends. He is good at taking and always did accept my generosity happily, but sure got upset when I refused to give him a Keep, after which he had nothing nice to say about me or my friend, LS who also is the most generous trustworthy person one could ever meet.

Thanks Lady Storm, I need a dictionary. I am wearing gloves when I type and don't have my glasses on so reading some of the print is difficult, and I can't turn on the IGNOR feature because it is in my head somewhere and doesn't always work as you can tell by my posts in your thread. Now ...

On topic - - I would love to know which account was auto-paid and for how much when they send their e-mail acknowledging payment. They don't mention the name of the account only the E-mail address of all ten accounts. I have to keep a spread sheet to be sure each account is getting paid. And on a 28 day schedule? Where did I read that?

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Melchior/Count Choc .. and 157 messages on ICQ history confirm the fact that I am not mistaken about whom I speak. Melchior and DP made it their vocation to take grand tours of my holdings, then expected me to give him one or more houses and was insulted when I refused because he though I would give him one since we were such good friends. He is good at taking and always did accept my generosity happily, but sure got upset when I refused to give him a Keep, after which he had nothing nice to say about me or my friend, LS who also is the most generous trustworthy person one could ever meet.
Again, that isn't MY friend's style. DP, you mean Kerrigan and the others? I knew them well, my Melchior didn't run with them, and moreover -- unless there are modern fakers, they left UO years ago, long before we had house teleporters.

You know, sometimes it's better to take a high moral ground, instead of gossiping.

Jade of Sonoma

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And Zog Historian, who are you? Jack of All Trades? You and Melchior BOTH jumped on me in this thread. Melchior couldn't wait to slander my name.

" Thou protest too much" and since you insist on having the last word - - have with it.

Sorry folks. He is trying to get the thread locked on my account to make me look bad.

Last edited:

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Everyone sees me, but no one sees me. I'm the thief in the night. To others, the bogeyman. Santa Claus. Is my own identity really that important to you? Or perhaps you think I'm playing both people? If you recall from the Sonoma forum, I started posting again on Stratics when a certain notorious guild tried making a comeback, hence this name. I hadn't kept up with there or UHall in years but got active again, and I've kept this name.

If you knew the origin of the phrase, you'd know it doesn't fit here, since it was someone feigning outrage over something she did. YOU felt it necessary to slime my friend by confusing him with someone else, when all he did was call you "vicious" in a joking way for how you replied to someone else. Perhaps YOU need to give it a rest.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back to the issue at hand my friends....
It wouldn't take much to add a few features to the account menu outside of turning on or off your account.
A list of the purchasable upgrades for accounts is not asking too much of them.
I am not saying they should remove them from the Origin Store site... as many are bought for the gifts not just the upgrade for any one account.

When I added in my number of accounts was to show you how difficult it would be to upgrade 1 at a time each and every one to ANY xpac.
So you see for that person who has 3 or more accounts to do this feature would be best suited for the account management page as well.

Melchior1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thanks Lady Storm, I need a dictionary. I am wearing gloves when I type and don't have my glasses on so reading some of the print is difficult, and I can't turn on the IGNOR feature because it is in my head somewhere and doesn't always work as you can tell by my posts in your thread. Now ...

On topic - - I would love to know which account was auto-paid and for how much when they send their e-mail acknowledging payment. They don't mention the name of the account only the E-mail address of all ten accounts. I have to keep a spread sheet to be sure each account is getting paid. And on a 28 day schedule? Where did I read that?

Ok now let me step up front and center before you keep making up lies about me. I didn't "case" your unGodly amount of houses on or off shard. I took a stroll through some of your teleporters and found a keep you owned with nothing inside. I asked you nicely to sell it to me but you said no so i did what anyone else would do and offered you more money. Then it dawned on me that you had a gazillion houses and surely this one keep (in the freakin swamp) wouldn't be a problem for you. Once again you said no. I have given away or sold stuff for dirt cheap to people. You very easily could have sold it but I had this sickening feeling come over me that you were indeed a greedy horder so I left it alone. You can think what you want and flatter yourslef. Yes I have 3 castles and a keep on Sonoma now. I guess good things happen to those who wait. And you are still the bitter woman who hangs with LS and yes, the both of you own a ton of homes because like you have clearly told everyone on these forums that you own 50 some accounts. And you call me greedy? At least people i know who have a lot of accounts don't hide in trammel and try and pretend their crap don't stink. Remember you and LS blocked me from placing a keep???? I know you do. Enjoy.

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*grabs a bag of popcorn* :-D