• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Idea for a new Vet reward ethy (War Horse)

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My favorite ethy is a horse. Because it's only a 3rd year Veteran Reward though it's of lower value than the other ones.

I ask for a new vet reward horse say 9th or 10th year minimum.

It should be a war horse, something a warrior in full plate will look good mounted upon.

Make it so devs.

Thanks.

Martell

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
War Horses already exist. It's the official name for faction horses. But if they wanted to make a non faction version of the horse available as a vet reward I think that'd be somewhat cool.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I know there's already a War Horse in the game.

I'm talking about a Veteran reward ethy though.

The 3rd year horse is just a plain horse.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
This one might have a chance, all they would have to do is re-hue the charger of the fallen to be ethereal. Not much time or energy needed by having to design something brand new.

L

Luke Carjacker

Actually, I was going also to respond that the Charger is like a war horse ethy but Kylie said it first. I can add that Chargers can be turned ethy with the veteran mount tool.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah the Charger of the Fallen is one option but it runs like a dork.

What I'd like to see is a vet reward worth picking. It's pretty much a waste to pick a 3rd year reward with 10+ year account picks.

Make a nice War Horse to go with say the 9th year Polar Bear ethy. So that it has more value and looks cool too.

S

Sevin0oo0

maybe they should make the tool a 3rd level instead. got a polar bear, feel like i wasted my pick now, don't ride it, nor do I see many others riding that white *urd either, so i know it's not just me.