• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Icy Flame Rare Candle

takesh

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello, This will be my first auction style post here.
I will be auctioning off my Rare Sonoma Event Item - Icy Flame candle only about 18 created from what I saw its located on Atlantic its animated and can be locked down.

Auction starts on 9/19/14 and will End on 9/24-14 @ 9pm EST unless someone buys it now.
10 min rule applies.
Payment will be made within 48 hours from the time the auction as closed.

Atlantic Realtor will Broker this transaction and all payments will be received on Atlantic.
Starting bid: 100 million

Buy now: 600 million
If you have any questions ICQ me @ 689163126

Could possible Transfer item to LS,GL,Chessy,
icy flame.png

Last edited:

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Icy Flame candle only about 18 created? from what I saw its located on Atlantic its animated and can be locked down.
Icy Flame*

takesh

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
After talking to nails alittle bit about the value Of this item he said between 400 million and 1 billion to the right owner so I have lowered the buyout to 600 million.
Thank you.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Is this the ice blue one or is this the one shaped like the candle of love

takesh

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I'm not familiar with the icy blue one so I would lean towards the candle of love
I can show you it locked down later on tonight just icq me

takesh

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Lady Decadence took some pictures of she would probably know better being a rare expert.

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
350mill

@Flutter *gang sign*
also, I do believe it is the animated white candle similar to the candle of Love but with spiffy animation like the regular candle you get from the provision shops. I think.