Icon issues

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
T

Tukaram

I just noticed this evening that all the stuff in my hot bars have lost their colored corner showing the targeting. blue, red, and something else. For target self, current, and cursor.

Anyone else see this? Or did they 'fix' a great feature.

I hope it is just a temporary glitch on my side...

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 18, 2004
Awards
McMinnville Oregon
I just noticed this evening that all the stuff in my hot bars have lost their colored corner showing the targeting. blue, red, and something else. For target self, current, and cursor.

Anyone else see this? Or did they 'fix' a great feature.

I hope it is just a temporary glitch on my side...
mine turned white in the corner and i use copper enhanced mod! what are you using?

in the default they are now circled with different colors telling what they are set at!

T

Tukaram

I'm using Legacy II. And as of last night the icons still had nothing on them. I've got to figure something out soon because for something I've never had before I sure got dependent on it quickly. :eyes:

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008

Give us some time as we are assessing what we need to do to do an update to Copper and Legacy skins.

T

Tukaram

Cool. Thanks.

Also, would it cause a problem if I use Legacy II but overwrite the Legacy icons with the current UO icons? I may as well ask now since I did it already.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008

Other than aesthetics, it shouldn't be a problem. I have the target notifiers completed in Copper_Enhanced but haven't uploaded the changes yet.

Here is how Copper_Enhanced now handles the "Targeted" outline:

The little triangle has beenr etained and the static border has been removed (i.e. the color coded border you see in Default has been reverted to the triangle)

When you mouse over a given hotbar slot, it will highlight with the colored border according to target type.

Colors:

Red: Current
Green: Cursor
Blue: Self
Black: Stored
Grey: No target or empty slot

All other hotbar updates have been added accordingly and look quite nice IMO.

T

Tukaram

I may have to check out the copper enhanced. I just checked Legacy and all icons have a red border. I have an invisibility-target self, and an invisibility-target cursor and they look identical now.

Off to play with copper.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008

Well the changes aren't uploaded yet, working on the new icons now, hope to get a version up probably tomorrow evening (have to sleep early tonight due to work at 7am tomorrow).

T

Tukaram

Well be that way then. I need sleep... I have to go to work... get your priorites straight! :mf_prop:

I was playing with the copper interface anyway. It looks pretty good so far. All I had tried before was the legacy. There is going to be some cool interfaces coming out of these mods. Keep up the good work!