• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) IC: calling all guards for operation: safe waters!

will u be attending on sunday night?

• Total voters

Armand de Romanus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
hi guys so trying 2 keep things going w/ pand taking a break here. so gonna try my hand at this event here since i know folks really enjoyed it when pand ran it

ill be on my rbg character tonight, det. robert stadler and its time 2 do a clean sweep of the seas & kill us some pirates.

this event will in character thus folks that want 2 come need 2 be respectful of that. all player styles are welcomed, but just interact in an in character fashion. we will have a rbg chat channel up that we can use 4 ooc communications. :D

meet us on sunday 3/30 at 9 pm est out of the docks (#1 on the map below) of South Jhelom island; take the teleporters from jhelom main island to the south island.

here is a map:

cya guys there!

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For sure, we had a blast and got to get some light RP in for folks that just want a bit of introduction to the RP world. :)

I did have to make a quick getaway from the Atoll (Floating Island) before UP got too frisky. Thanks A for the quick rope toss that let me climb on board! @Farsight would be proud of the boys, they did give me some RP interaction! :)