• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I wish I could build a bridge...

• Thread starter Ransom_of_BiC
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
R

Ransom_of_BiC

Linking all the compound houses together. We already have a few teleporters linking a couple of the homes, but I sure would love to have a bridge linking the ones that are side by side.

A girl can dream...

H

Helter Skelter

*plays Jim Croce on 8-track tape*

If I could put time in a bottle....

Ok, bridges would be cool, but imagine how cluttered some areas would get by people that do not have your elite kewl houz plazement skillz and do silly things with the bridges.

KEKE

-Sirk!

Jordy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure that implementing underground tunnels would require you to swear allegiance to the Solen Queen. Not that that would be a problem for me since I spend so much time with her, but I can see where it might be an issue for you. :p

H

Helter Skelter

Alright then, how about underground tunnels?
Oh now wait that has some merit. Imagine what you could do with that? Maybe if you GM mining or something you can build tunnels under your house to get around.... maybe even build new entrances to dungeons, etc. Wow! But I bet that is probably out of the realm of possibilities... =(

H

Helter Skelter

I'm pretty sure that implementing underground tunnels would require you to swear allegiance to the Solen Queen. Not that that would be a problem for me since I spend so much time with her, but I can see where it might be an issue for you. :p
*snicker*
*points at Ransom*

-Sirk!

R

Ransom_of_BiC

Knowing my arrogance, swearing fealty to anything other than BiC is probably out of the question.

And Sirk-- using mining to build tunnels...imagine how cool that would be. To be able to have a home that's a cave or something like that. So much win.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
*Gears turn* I have a wonderful idea for you *Grins* :grouphug:

R

Ransom_of_BiC

Does it involve receiving some sort of township status and underground tunnels?

Morpheus Mardox

UO Chesapeake News Manager
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heck your a returning guild to the shard just email Mesanna and ask it seems to work for everyone else.