• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I will make this short

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:heart:My guild has known and scene bye my absence for a miraid of reasons. I feel its time to tell everyone else whom cares I am quiting uo. Like everything it is on my own terms and I am happy to say all of my guild is supportive of my decision and that is why I will always consider them rl freinds and why I will stay in touch with them in my uoless future.

My only regret is my freinds whom I am leaving that are still playing but I wont miss all the drama and other nonsense uo has become and the fact so few outside my own guild I trust or consider freinds anymore and theres just too much rl to live.

I also wanted to thank everyone that has known me as Plucky and spent countless hours either opposing me or as an allie (My guildies are a truly different matter and are rl freinds) and that have helped me through allot or rl hardships including getting clean, Dealing with the downward spiral and death of my grandfather whom was my last living grandparent and to now being a weightlossing clean employed member of society.

Good Bye.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow.
Always sad to see anyone quit, especially the well known and famous ;)
Wish I had known ya longer, Good Luck to you in whatever you undertake!
And remember, when ya get the urge, we still gonna be here.

D

Deadly Shadow

Plucky my friend, safe journey and well wishes in every thing you do. It has been a pleasure to know you and have enjoyed playing this game with you. You leaving will leave a void. Please keep in touch you have my Icq and e-mail.

N

NewThunder

This is kind of Bittersweet. While I am certainly sad that you will no longer be playing UO; I am also very proud and happy at how you have gotten you life back together. The fun and sometimes stress we have shared in UO has meant a great deal to me. UO will always be here, but RL has a tendency to pass us by far to quickly.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because you always had my back, indeed all of FSB, you will be missed.

Because you would always stop in your rounds if I hollered, you will be missed.

Because you pulled no punches and told me the truth, no matter what, you will be missed.

Because you're a sweetheart, you will be missed.

(nobody else read that last bit, Plucky, you and I are the only ones that know)

Safe journeys to you

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*throws up the peace symbol using his fingers*

Now who will I troll on the boards?

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Safe travels Plucky! I wish I had know you better and hope our paths cross in the future. Stay well!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is kind of Bittersweet. While I am certainly sad that you will no longer be playing UO; I am also very proud and happy at how you have gotten you life back together. The fun and sometimes stress we have shared in UO has meant a great deal to me. UO will always be here, but RL has a tendency to pass us by far to quickly.
That is like the kindest and nicest thing I have ever scene Thunder type...:thumbup:

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope for everyone's sake, that you're only taking a break, a short one. You have real friends here who care about you, and it will be a sad day in UO when you leave.

You will my missed my friend

Damia

A

Addicted

WHY DID NOBODY ASK THE MAGIC QUESTION?!?!?!?!

Can I have you stuff????? :lick:

Anyway, congrats on the progress you've made in real life Plucky! It's not everybody who can pull themself up like you have done!!
I am playing very rarely myself, and when I do play it's not even legends :(

Keep in touch, you got my email and phone#

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was going to ask, but Plucky hates me for some reason.

D

Deadly Shadow

Hate is such a harsh word. I think he is just a big ole Puddy Tat.:sword:

D

Deadly Shadow

Roflmao. The last fella that said "Trust me" and I did, I ended up with a beautiful son. Long ago:)

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya he would slow down enough to hit me and severly maim me...:heart:

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Live Long, Live Strong, Live Forever my friend.

Hate to see you go but love to watch you walk way.......

I mean erm um *looks around*. I know I haven't been around a whole lot (RL issues) and just recently found out about this thread, haven't really been using stratics much since they changed everything over been to lazy to really swing by and re-registar but I felt this a good enough reason to finally come back.

You'll be missed by I don't know how many for sure, I can only say 2 for sure, Darri and I will miss the heck out of you. If it wasn't for you helping us out in the beginning I don't think T*T would have become what it was or what it will be when we can finally return. You're a big part of what made us, us. You're faith in us with rare items every week and your friendship not to mention the countless items and gold you have donated to the cause of our events will always be thankful for. Most of all we're thankful to be considered friends to the legacy that has been Plucky Duck.

Have a great non-UO life bro and keep in touch, this can be good bye in pixel form but better not be goodbye for good!

S

Slymenstra

Wow. Even though me and Eggs officially quit, well I quit before he did, it is still kinda crazy when someone you know or has known to play for a long time quits as well. I hope you have a good time wherever you go *hugs*!!

*hypnotic voice* Come to WoW...*ends hypnotic voice*

Oh and hit Eggs up on aim!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
id hit eggs up if his punk azz was ever on aim...i was thinking about wow...

S

Slymenstra

id hit eggs up if his punk azz was ever on aim...i was thinking about wow...

I'll tell him you said that lol. He will be getting home in a cpl of hours. Yes play WoW. Although reposting here kinda makes me want to play UO again, but I was always a skeered trammy, where as WoW made me learn PvP and I love it now lol.

L

Lethal Injection

well i cant say ill miss you. but it has been fun being on your bad side. idoc will never be the same i might get something now instead of standing in one spot for days waiting for you to leave good luck to you.

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hate to see another player go. Best wishes and good luck. And remember, you can always come back if you change your mind.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guesse I can say since I turned back on an account I am not totaly done but I know with rl picking up and things going well I will be much less and less.

B

BardMal

A sad day indeed.

I have never asked a departing friend for their possessions....

.... but some bless deeds from the Beatles would be well kept in my house pending your eventual return. They would be a memory of both Taboo Treats and yourself.

If you have a more proper place for their safe keeping, all's well. If not, they will remain safe with Ally and I.

Your friend
BardMal