• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I was told to come here. SA download

M

Millie

should I take off my old 2-d before I install the new SA download. .And will 2-d play like it was on the test server. My 2-d now is so jittery I cant even play it.
Will I be able to also play the enhanced and the classic 2 d . or will I have to pick one. I like to do things in both. :wall:

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You don't have to remove your 2d Client. They install into different locations and can co-exist on your PC.

I can't answer your question regarding 2d performance. I think it might depend on your location and path to the server you play on.

G

gjohnson5

Personally the 3D client performs better for me then the 2d client. It is faster despite 3D animations and does not use as much ram. I also like the targetting option in 3D version.