• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I was thinking of activate a second account

G

I want a char who can bring in some money.
What is there a need of?

G

I think the shard needs another stealth tamer *holds back laughter*...la

G

drop the silly faction/crate thief idea and make a proper one, the money should start rolling in soon enough

G

Please explain. I will be fullblown thieve and dungeon picker. So i dont understand what you meen whit real one. Faction part is just a bonus.

P

Pimpin Aint Easy

Are you looking to buy one? I have almost exactly what your looking for and it is 104 months old also. Polar bear ethy in 4 months. Are you intertested?

E

Emil_surdeegen

make a crafter mine and sell the ingots until you can buy runics and sell the weps it took me 3 weeks to get 2m from begining

G

<blockquote><hr>

Please explain. I will be fullblown thieve and dungeon picker. So i dont understand what you meen whit real one. Faction part is just a bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

THIEF...la

G

My bard brought in gold hand over fist. 120 music/peace/disco/provoke/spell weaving, GM med. Also stealth tamer is a rock solid PvM char.
The key is bond a packy and a blue beetle, farm till you have 3200 stone on the ground in a safe spot; then log you packys to ya load em, run back to bank and ball them to you to unload.
Or you can just bribe a NEW to be your packy/loot monkey.

M

majorwoo

I thought you couldn't petball a loaded packy since forever ago?

G

No you can't log a loaded packy so pet balls are the only way to get em to you.

G

Pack animals have never been subject to autostable, but pet balls have always worked.

I've used it often to get stock to my vendor from home. On Europa it's how I get my leather home when I've been hunting it.

G

If you can get some soulstones, you can play around with your thief template to aim for stealing powerscrolls and nifty stuff like that. That brings in good money.

The template you are making will be very good at faction thieving, and with some practice, you'll be good bank thief too. Ignore Dave, he's just annoyed that he'll have some competition.

Also, if you just want a money making character, you can do well with any pvm character like:
discord tamer
chiv archer
necro/sammy

Or, you can go crafting. That's a solid way to make gold.

G

Hi Nisse

Unless you plan to sell the gold for rl cash (which is generally not a very good idea on Siege), why would you make your primary target to make gold?

The fun factor on Siege is generally considered to be to be with people you like, and gold generally doesn't play a major role in that.

I would say: join New if you are new, or a guild you like later, find out who are great friends, and who are even greater enemies. The game here is about the fight, not about the marbles.

Kind regards