• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I wanted to personaly thank EOK for the Castle Swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ohh I could say so much about someone from NIX, but Im not going to.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe you should ask youre guildies about what transpired before you attempt to continue a rift or save face with youre other in the dark guildmates.

It would suite us all of this thread of peace and apology wasnt hijacked bye those not in the know of what has transpired. Once you are informed I would hope you at the least will slink away in silence when you have an understanding of things more.

L

Lethal Injection

i do know what happended. you are greifer plane and simple and too make your self out to be something else is dishonest. :bdh:

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Plucky may be many things, and he and I haven't always seen eye to eye on all matters, but a griefer? Heh. That's funny.

T

Tovladian Soltyr

*Files that in with the rest of the BS rumors*

I'll put it next to "Plucky's a GM"

L

Lethal Injection

if he is not a griefer that tell me y he attacks my wife and kids. when ever he see them. we would much rather he walked away from us :bdh:

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are they in Fel? Attacking someone in Fel isn't griefing; it's part of the game. Get them a nice trammy house somewhere and you'll be fine.

EDIT: By the way, I'd say the same if Plucky were complaining that you were going after any of his family or friends in Fel. It might suck but it's part of the game. If someone doesn't want the chance of dying to another player then they should live in Trammel.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are they in Fel? Attacking someone in Fel isn't griefing; it's part of the game. Get them a nice trammy house somewhere and you'll be fine.
No he means in the feminine sense (and over dramatic sense) that my words can have a physical and mental impact on them and someone how impares there game play to the point they cant click the ignore player option on there keyboards

I mean really attacked? Bombarded with parrots yes. (Like I was with barrels with youre full knowledge)Attacked hardly.

But like I said this is a Thank you thread not a thread to be hijacked bye those bitter they were not included in this new extension of trust between our guilds.

We both are not innocent but I admit (and legally can within the roc) my wrong doings in this rivarly but what transpired on the other side is a little harder to explain on these boards and that is why youre side just tryed to seperate youreselves from the wrong doing while still having knowledge of it.
In criminal justice circles that is what we call being an assecory. But like I said I extended my trust for the first time to any of EOK and it was rewarded bye maturity and trust sorry if you were not told of this or were trustworthy enough to be the one I did so to.

Grog [TMC]

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

EDIT: By the way, I'd say the same if Plucky were complaining that you were going after any of his family or friends in Fel. It might suck but it's part of the game. If someone doesn't want the chance of dying to another player then they should live in Trammel.
Yep, and I know a good person to go to for Trammel (or any facet) Homes...

-Grog

E

eolsunder

Ok i'll re-direct.. what color does Plucky paint his toenails.

W

Wulfgar

plucky you are a drama queen. EoK has never done anything to you. We have tried hard to avoid you and your drama. You will not stop. Get off your high horse and follow your ROC and get a life.

W

Wulfgar

No he means in the feminine sense (and over dramatic sense) that my words can have a physical and mental impact on them and someone how impares there game play to the point they cant click the ignore player option on there keyboards

I mean really attacked? Bombarded with parrots yes. (Like I was with barrels with youre full knowledge)Attacked hardly.

But like I said this is a Thank you thread not a thread to be hijacked bye those bitter they were not included in this new extension of trust between our guilds.

We both are not innocent but I admit (and legally can within the roc) my wrong doings in this rivarly but what transpired on the other side is a little harder to explain on these boards and that is why youre side just tryed to seperate youreselves from the wrong doing while still having knowledge of it.
In criminal justice circles that is what we call being an assecory. But like I said I extended my trust for the first time to any of EOK and it was rewarded bye maturity and trust sorry if you were not told of this or were trustworthy enough to be the one I did so to.
wtf i told you i would not extend a peace offering till you admit publicly how you tramatized a 10 year old kid for saying hi to you. how you verbaly abused him because he was at an idoc(flying a C^T tag). Do not think i have seen that or the appology yet so leathle has all rights to say what he wants.

on a lighter note i think he told me he paints them hot pink

E

Erowen

Yes i did make a deal with Plucky to give some of his things back and for him to drop ONE of his plots that were blocking the placement of a castle... I have tried to play this game and have fun without having to deal with someone elses issues but for some unknown reason beyond me i must pay for someone elses issues. As for letting everyone know what happened, i did. They as like you make their own choices and have their own opinion of you. And with good cause... You deff have not made friends with words and thrashes in the past, you of all ppl know its not easy to move on from things that were passed between us all. I guess my point is i dont know you, therefore i have no right to judge you. But my opinion of you is my right. You did make an effort to show you had at least one feeler left in you and i give you kuddos for that, but none the less you needed something to give something..

W

Wulfgar

what did you pay for those gloves erowen was it 4 or 5 mill from that TMC guy. What was his name dark something. no wait it was Death Jester wasnt it.

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what did you pay for those gloves erowen was it 4 or 5 mill from that TMC guy. What was his name dark something. no wait it was Death Jester wasnt it.
Death Jester has not been in TMC for a very long time, and he is certainly not a good example of the kind of people we have in TMC. Every guild is going to get a bad egg now and then.

W

Wulfgar

Death Jester has not been in TMC for a very long time, and he is certainly not a good example of the kind of people we have in TMC. Every guild is going to get a bad egg now and then.
my wife has had those gloves for ever.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes and hence part of the rift. She got them from someone whom stole them from my house while I was trying to recust and fix it after I had gotten 200 barrels placed in it through naughty means (IE and exploit) and then denied any wrong doing and refused to apologize about it for over a year claiming the I didnt do it motto and it was them argument. I knew it was a two way street and I knew at the same time no matter what I wasnt blind and I knew she and you had more involvement in my stolen items then any of you admited.

Its done and I am glad I got at least one ireplaceable item back from that incident and her giving them back is as close to any apologie or acknoeldgement from either of you that you did actauly have more of a part in that riveraly and my (drama and spite in the matter did actualy hold merit).

W

Wulfgar

yes and hence part of the rift. She got them from someone whom stole them from my house while I was trying to recust and fix it after I had gotten 200 barrels placed in it through naughty means (IE and exploit) and then denied any wrong doing and refused to apologize about it for over a year claiming the I didnt do it motto and it was them argument. I knew it was a two way street and I knew at the same time no matter what I wasnt blind and I knew she and you had more involvement in my stolen items then any of you admited.

Its done and I am glad I got at least one ireplaceable item back from that incident and her giving them back is as close to any apologie or acknoeldgement from either of you that you did actauly have more of a part in that riveraly and my (drama and spite in the matter did actualy hold merit).
fist the barrels where not an exploit if so please tell me how. second i had nothing to do with it(other than supplying the barrels) third my wife had nothing to do with it and even tryed to stop them. Same with annie nox.you have a big eggo to think we all realy give a flying F^<k about you or that every one that does not agree with you is your enemy. I think there is a term for that paranoid schizophrenic . Sir they have meds for that you might check into it

P

Pennywise

...third my wife had nothing to do with it .... Sir they have meds for that you might check into it
F-f-f-first, I hears womens say dats alots after me visits.

Seconds, wats kinds of meds, and wheres cans I gets some?

Jest askin'

Status
Not open for further replies.