• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] I wanted everyone to be aware that I paid Lord Nabin back, and my name is clear right

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know this is the wrong section for this but I want everyone to know that I paid Lord Nabin back and for the record my name is clear. I asked him to post this somewhere since everyone on the forums knows about it now but i'm not sure where he or if he made it or if he post it. Please feel free to lock the thread.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: I wanted everyone to be aware that I paid Lord Nabin back, and my name is clear r

Please feel free to elaborate if you like. :)

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: I wanted everyone to be aware that I paid Lord Nabin back, and my name is clear r

I owed nabin 80mil for purchasing an item for me at the last rares fest and I paid him back for it and apologized to him for taking so long.

N

Nightly Spirit

Its good to know that there are people out there that have a conscience. :)

C

ChReuter

I owed nabin 80mil for purchasing an item for me at the last rares fest and I paid him back for it and apologized to him for taking so long.
With interest added?

I'm going to send a report to collection agencies irl with IOU's concerning in game transactions and see what their dumbfounded reply will be.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

Yes, Dan Paid for his Items from the last rares fest.

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

With interest added?

I'm going to send a report to collection agencies irl with IOU's concerning in game transactions and see what their dumbfounded reply will be.

LOL!