• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I want to personaly thank all of Legends as we all Thank and wish Lady Pheonix well.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was very happy and not surprised bye the turn out after I requested and got help cordinating a get well screenshot for Lady Phoenix. I just wanted to ask everyone to respect her privacy and know she is just under the weather as of late and thought this would be a nice idea and was very happy to have help cordinating and executing this with all of those on Legends that could be here.

To anyone that was not able to make it you can post a pic too or anything you wish. I know when I feel down I like to know I am loved and cared and I dont know many other people that are cared about as much as Pheonix ingame.

I and the rest of Legends just wanted to say we love you and hope youre feeling better soon.

On to the pic and anyone else that has any they toke feel free to post them as well.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey I see me!!!
And most of legends!

Our thoughts are with ya Phoenix :)

B

BardMal

Bah, I'm no good with these phangled computer photo thingies -

Get well soon M'Lady, from your friends Mal & Ally

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I couldnt make it, glad to see lots of people were there! Hope you get well soon Pheonix, you will be in my thoughts and prayers :)

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Best wishes and be well.

( I loved how a couple of people wandered in by accident and had their jaw hit the cobblestones from the size of the gathering - seeing the loyalty Lady Phoenix brought out in people, they sure wanted to know more about her in a hurry :) )

N

NewThunder

I think if there is one member of our community that everyone loves and respects it's Lady Phoenix, there is so much she does to enrich our little shard.

D

Deadly Shadow

I just want everyone to know how much this has touched me. There will be nothing to report until Thurs when i go to another Dr. Will know a lot then. Seeing the picture and reading the well wishes brought me to tears. Legends is my family. Thank you All

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You better kick that illness's ass. Im sorry I was able to attend. No chars, no account...

I hope you get better!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey Omni, I can tell ya, accts and chars don't matter. I've made a lot of rl friends in UO, who have moved on, and we still stay in touch, often. It's not the game bro, its the people...

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our thoughts and prayers are with you Lady Phoenix, and all of Legends as well.

WE LOVE YOU !!!!!

I'll post my pics when i can figure out how to do that. :)

E

Ermac Firebrand

Sorry Qwenny and I dident make it, we were out all day and were unaware of the goings on. You have our best wishes and prayers. Get well soon :)

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i'm sorry i didnt make it, third shift tends to kick my butt. :/

I wish you well Lady Pheonix, your in my thoughts and prayers.

::huggles::

L

Lord Urza

I hate to hear that anyone is under the weather, Id like to wish Pheonix and all of legends the very best!

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Hey hun, sorry I couldn't have been there, had I known I would of. Unforchantly I haven't been spending a whole lot of time on IM's lately. I know you've been having your ups and downs lately I hope you get to feeling better asap.

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was there, too, O Guildmistress mine! I must have been on Hippolyte in stealth mode:)

Hope the Doc brings good news !!

D

DebconLady

Love You and Praying!

I even have the boys <DJ & Riel> praying! That is before they are struck by lightning!

Know that we Love you Sweetie!

F

Faith_UOCD

I'm sorry I couldn't be there ((gotta love work)). I hope you get good news and feel better soon.

D

Dakotawinds

Sorry I wasn't there. But know you will be in my prayers. You are one fine Lady and a treasure to the Legends family.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pfft, Me and Sorcon had Legends on lock down...but we allowed her to take the presidency because we quit uo..... Besides she only had a handful of votes, me and sorc had FISTFULLS!!!!!

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pfft, Me and Sorcon had Legends on lock down...but we allowed her to take the presidency because we quit uo..... Besides she only had a handful of votes, me and sorc had FISTFULLS!!!!!
Lies all lies. You and Sorcan had 2 votes, one from him and one from you. She had dozens and dozens.

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah! *locks arms with Damia* It was only because of her kindness to you that we did not paint Luna pink.

ummmmmmm Dev...please tell me that there was indeed a green dragon!!??

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Get well soon Lady Pheonix! I really hope you feel better fast.

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If only west brit bank looked that way all the time ;)

I leave the realm for just a bit and someone throws a :party:

Wonderful display of affection for the one and only Grand Lady Phoenix and much deserved at that :bowdown:

Dear Lady Phoenix know that you are in mine and Shar's thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery from what ails you. Much :heart: from us both and we hope to see you soon :)

D

deVour of Legends

Hey pheonix sry i couldnt make it 2 the photo get well soon!:D

P

Pennywise

Fer such an event, i woulds expect more nekeds runnings arounds fer da events.

D

Deadly Shadow

A bit of update. Going for more blood work today. My arms are beginning to look real ugly. Good thing i like the color of Purple. Every one has been so supportive this past week it has gotten me over a large bump in my road of life. I have been so humbled and thankful to have so many friends.:) Am doing my best to look on the positive side. Do hope to see you all in game soon. Love to all Phoenix

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the update. Let us know if there's anything you need, in game or out.

A

Annienox

Hey Scooby, don't be letting those purple arms keep ya from us or atleast using your icq. You know you can't stay away from us for too long. We are addictive (in a good, ok slightly bad way) and you know you have to have your fix of us. See ya at the IDOC's (yes I'm still taking them boxes out from under ya lol)! Love ya!
PS All of you did just fine with the pic's you posted!

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Scooby, don't be letting those purple arms keep ya from us or atleast using your icq. You know you can't stay away from us for too long. We are addictive (in a good, ok slightly bad way) and you know you have to have your fix of us. See ya at the IDOC's (yes I'm still taking them boxes out from under ya lol)! Love ya!
PS All of you did just fine with the pic's you posted!
With all do respect (and I did pm most of you asking for youre presence) this thread was soley about wishing the woman behind the chars well and nothing to do with any of her chars and specifically not about her one char in the one guild that is youre rival. So without esculating things farther anyone else posting in this thread please refrain from anything remotely brooching the subject of a rivarly?

I am sure it hasnt gone unnoticed out of respect to her I have putt my guild on light to no duty and that was done soley so she could tell me when she is ready to play and not feel like she is letting FAL down. To me any posts regarding idocing or bye our rivals regarding idocing is just going to make her feel bad becuase she is going to think she is letting us down and I would respectfully request that they and everyone else think of her best interests in mind before posting. Thank You :)

M

Mrs.Brown

I havent been around in ages thanks to my 2 year old taking up alot of time lol. hope you feel better soon LP!!

Empress