• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) i want to draw for you

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hallo :heart:

you may not rember me but my name is aloinka. i come from the cold bits of ilshenar and i like to draw picturs of things. latly i have been living on erth, with my husband leindi and our creturs. we are running a shelter for abandoned animels! is a good job for me becase i love creturs so, even when they poop, which they do at all times

i am out of practice with the drawing and the writting. so i would like if my frends would let me draw picturs for them! :heart: all picturs are free. you just say here what you like, and i will do my best to draw such.

i can draw lots of things! here is a pictur of shery the mouse.

and look out everbody! is trol!!

most of all i wuld like to draw some portrats. if you would like your portrat drawn, please tell me such! just put in a little descriptien of how you are looking so that i know. :heart: for example, here is a pictur that i drew of a beutiful woman

i like to draw all creturs, but i know that peple here like ponees, so here is a ponee

and that is all i have to say at this time :) i hope that everbody is happy and well and that there are no more troubles in the land of britania

:heart:

aleneka

Last edited:

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would make a request, but I am currently in prison for impersonating a member of the Royal Detectives' Guild, perverting the course of justice, and possibly starting several fires.

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...thank you, Alouenikah, that makes me feel much better about my impending execution.

Last edited:

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hallo again

first is a pink thing for mini-PKer! is my favourite colour too. :heart: this is a deer. he is a hapy deer as you can see from his hapy smile. these deers are called cariboo and they live in the arctic

and here is a sexy goblin for kele!

i hope that you like such

oluenika

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Alooooeeepaloooooeeee! *smooch*

There is a famous lady named Mesanna that should have a portrait. Doing portraits off famous people will make you famous also. And I think other people would like to see you paint her. Is this something you can do?

Much love,
Amber Witch

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alooooeeepaloooooeeee! *smooch*
There is a famous lady named Mesanna that should have a portrait. Doing portraits off famous people will make you famous also. And I think other people would like to see you paint her. Is this something you can do?
Much love,
Amber Witch
:heart: amberwitch *snuggles*

i have never met lady mesanna tho i hear talk of her. i do not know what she looks like. :< do you know what she looks like?

one of our cats has just had kittans. one of them is litle and gracefel and reminds me of you. :) i wanted to name her after you but lindey had alredy named her Miss Tulip. she has yelow fur and she likes to sleep in my pocket. i think we will keep her. lindai says she is the only woman he has ever loved.

aleonika

Last edited:

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
http://i48.***********/292v1o2.png

here is a pictur of Miss Tulip

leindee said we have to be kind but ferm with her so that she is disiplined and grows up to be a productev member of sociaty, but yesterday i caught him feding her cream and smoked salmon and caling her a litle princess and a flower and a sparklebun

he never calls ME a sparklebun :<

Last edited:

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Alou! Would you mind drawing a picture for me? I would very much love to have one! :heart:

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I would like a drawing as well.

Thank you

WildStar

Lizzard of Baja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I am enjoying all the drawings. Thank you very much. I especially enjoyed the Ponee. I would like more pictures of the ponee and Miss Tulip.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hallo

here are some more picturs :heart:

ferst is a portrat of em crisania. i always forget what colour is your robe so i just made it grene, i hope is alright

next is a portrat of lady wildstar. she is say "i am not a witch" on account of she is not a witch, she is a dutchess, tho she wears a witch's hat. i understand such. somtimes i wear a beray even tho i am not a frenchman because is floppy and soft like a mushrom. i do not wear such outside the house because it makes leindeh embarassed, he says i look fruity and people will think i am a gay

therd is a duck for you all to share

last is a portrat of lady mesanna. never do i meet the lady. but it turns out lyndeigh knows what she looks like, so he agred to draw the pictur for me and i just coloured it in.

i hope you all like your picturs.

alleuenika

PS - lizzard i will draw a ponee and a Miss Tulip for you :) i draw her a lot for she is cute

PPS - o no i forgot to draw farmer kril :< i will draw him next i promise

Last edited:

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hallo :heart:
If ya get the chance, could you draw me a llama? He's not a very nice llama, and he spits alot. He also loves sosarian alcohol and gets his snout stuck in the bottle constantly. (there is no rush since my accounts won't be back up until eat least june. if at all)

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Thank you very much for my drawing! :)

WildStar

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why don't you draw the SINFUL CUPCAKE THAT YOU SMUGGLED INTO MY BEDROOM and defiled our house with chometz during this holiest of holidays! PASSOVER IS RUINED, ALOUENIKAH.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
o dont be like that leindee

i think is you that ruined passover, i saw you eating that eester egg today
you infidel :heart:

Last edited:

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and i thought you are not ment to be oparating electric devices on these days

you said you culd not load the dishwasher on acount of is doing work and yet here you are post on this inter-net

is troubleing, lendae

is very troubleing

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I am being observant at least. Mostly because I am still incarcerated and being fed nothing but ditch water and brussel sprouts, and I have nothing to do with my time but soulfully contemplate the bond between myself and G-d while my cellmate swears at himself and draws enormous swinging dongs on the ceiling with a length of burnt stick - but I am still effortlessly outdoing your efforts, you cupcake-hoarding, Easter-celebrating, prayer-avoiding heretic friend of Dorothy.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sod off, Shafiri. When you've been hanged, I will erect a monument to Magincian independence on your grave.

Among other things.

Last edited:

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am sad on acount of sombody insulted my name on the u-hall

he said is random leters

is not such :< it means red bean cake

i am going to eat lots of choclate to make myself feel beter and tonite i will draw the picturs that are left :heart:

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alou.. *cuddles* Thank you for my drawing! I love it very much!:heart:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can you draw buildings and landscapes too? I would love to have a drawing of the Berg Castle and Berg Craft house area that is close to the Brit Crossroads in Trammel. I would also love to have You and I in the painting sitting drinking tea with some of your puppies sitting at your feet.
Can such be done?
I miss you. *hugs*:heart:

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
nobody wants anymore picturs? :<

:<

....... :<
Well, if it's not too much trouble (even tho Handalf is gonna kill me) Can you draw a chipendale chicken in leather chicken chaps? Yes for the record I am scaring myself as well

Lizzard of Baja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I am Very giddy and happy with all the drawings!!! Thank you for drawing more pictures of Ms. Tulip and Ponee. I want to eat that cupcake too, and I want a pet llama that spits on people teehee, oooh and of course a sheep! *Glad the gargoyle is wearing underpants*

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am Very giddy and happy with all the drawings!!! Thank you for drawing more pictures of Ms. Tulip and Ponee. I want to eat that cupcake too, and I want a pet llama that spits on people teehee, oooh and of course a sheep! *Glad the gargoyle is wearing underpants*
*hugs*

i will draw you more picturs of Miss Tulip. she is groing well. yesterday she cauht a rat, i was so proud :heart:

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hallo

i have drawn three picturs

this first is for beldin, is a hapy axe. :] i base it on an axe that my granfather finds down a mine one day. is very old and sas 'give me blud aloenikah' but insted i use such to chop kindlings. this axe does not want blud. is frendly. i do not know what he wants becase i do not understend axe cultur but maybe he wuld like to cut some trees

next is for slugy and handalf. you say you want a chipendale chicken. i do not know what is such! :< so i draw a chicken with chips. lendih and i watch meny cowboy movies to reserch this outfit

and this last is another pictur of Miss Tulip chasing a buterfly for lizzzard :heart: she rarely catches such but she alweys tries hard. we bouht her a colar with a bell on it so she canot catch birds

amberwitch, i am still working on your pictur but i hope to finish it soon :] i got a bit done but then i let leinde help and he ruined it and i had to start agein. he drew an obseen thing in a tree

alooniku

Last edited: