• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I want my internet back so I can play UO.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My FiOS system crapped out on Friday night and i'm going nuts i'm not able to play me some UO! I have data on my phone and ipad so I can do hot spots to surf on and check stratics but I don't have a wifi card in my gaming computer!

I ordered a wifi card Friday night but it will be here after my Monday appointment for them to fix my FiOS. But if my internet craps out again i'll be ready to go with my wifi card.

This sucks! They said that they will be here on Monday between 8am and 5pm! Ugh!

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow thanks for the heads up on that app! I didn't see it until now but it's now on my phone ready for the next time.

My internet is fixed and ready to UO.