• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I want my holloween candy!!!

A

alaina123

When is trick or treating going to be here? I want my candy!

D

Danse

*Dances*

I GOT CANDY!!!

Pixie Sticks...Large Pumpkin Muffins...Candy Corn!!! YUMMY!!! *Licks Lips*:mf_prop:

Also, got a few tricks....*shrugs*...My evil twin was very active today...rolleyes:

N

NewThunder

took 3 hours of trick or treating to get my first small web, I died so many times

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thunder, you can prolly answer this..... trick or treat only gives this years stuffs or are you also getting the creepy cake and murky milk and stuff?

N

NewThunder

Thunder, you can prolly answer this..... trick or treat only gives this years stuffs or are you also getting the creepy cake and murky milk and stuff?
I did get murky milk, pumpkin pizza and the plain cookies. I havnt gotten a creepy cake yet though.

D

Danse

What do you have to do to get them?

I have never gotten anything but candy, blown apart, or having to fight the evil twin. *Makes note to self...Start reading more forums...*rolleyes:

N

NewThunder

What do you have to do to get them?

I have never gotten anything but candy, blown apart, or having to fight the evil twin. *Makes note to self...Start reading more forums...*rolleyes:
Getting one of the specials (Milk,pizza,cookies or creepy cake) is random each time you trick or treat, having a higher begging skill increases your chances of getting the specials. To get the small webs you have to have GM begging. The percentages of getting the specials are small, I would guess around 5% at GM begging from my experience today.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Voidwalker walks up to an NPC ... "trick or treat"

*black screen/client crashes*

so ... that would be a trick then :)

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Voidwalker walks up to an NPC ... "trick or treat"

*black screen/client crashes*

so ... that would be a trick then :)
LOL, well Maplestone I didn't know you hung out in this corner of the world. Good to know there is someone here that I am familiar with already.

D

Danse

Aye, and another is walking in to Brit graveyard...walking by what *LOOKS* like a black hole...and getting the 'You are dead...you can not do that!' message...rolleyes:

Nasty thing whatever it was...don't wanna meet one again...:sad3:

Not with out an LARGE army behind me...*I'll just stand over here and watch guys, honestly...no, you all go right ahead...i am fine back here...WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY back here!!:gee:

N

NewThunder

Just to give everyone an idea on how often the Small Webs are given, I have trick or treated for just a smidge over 6 hours and recieved 5 webs.

D

Danse

Well, since I am NOT a GM begger...and am too lazy to make one..I will just be happy with the candy...*grins*.....Maybe one of these days I will get the urge to make one...

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, since I am NOT a GM begger...and am too lazy to make one..I will just be happy with the candy...*grins*.....Maybe one of these days I will get the urge to make one...

You and I both Danse !! I'll just stick with the yummy pixie sticks :lol:

W

Wulfgar

took me longer to gm begging than it took to make Wulgar full skills lol the only skills my beggar has are begging and magery gmed and med at like 98 lol