• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I WANNA HEAR YOUR LOVE STORY!

• Thread starter alaina123
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

alaina123

Come on guys and gals! you cant sit there and tell me none of you have a sweet heart in mind.... I mean this is the month for LOVE (and weddings i might add)

So here i will break the ICE

This is a story about a guy and a girl from lake sup. they both where guild leaders of their own guild, both guilds almost at war with eachother (due to his woman at the time, but thats another story)... They both secretly like eachother but never would mention it on the outside. both had a certian amount of respect even though our guilds where on odds most of the time (due to his hussy) and maby some of my hard headed guild memers.
Any way as time went on surly the 2 timing flussy left him, crushing him. Oh you want to know his name? well.. thats Big Lou and i am Alaina.
Time went on we never would speak, maby a wave here or a smile there, one day Big Lou found me in old Haven i was not having a good day mind you! about in tears, then out of no where Big Lou came up and asked me what was wrong?!? It took me by suprise as you can imagine. now almost in tears, shaking in my thigh boots i begin to unload my troubles when he stopped me in mid sentance and asked me if we should go somewhere more private, as Old Haven was pretty busy back in them days. Now keep in mind we hardly talked, still feeling he wanted to pk me and vise versa we where both still a bit sceptical.
so he throws up a red gate and says this is to my house! I put my guard up and say no! Alaina does not do fel! then i throw a blue gate up to my guild house and Lou says he doesnt want to face and my guild memebers if they where to show while we where talking... So he gave it a thought and finally came up with a solution. he tossed a blue gate and said Here this is to the Yew Water Fall...

Finally we agreed on a place, when we arrived and found a log near the water, we sat and talked, he only left me for a few moments to come back and surpise me with a rose. Each day after that we met at the log... I still remember his warnings, he said to me, I must warn you alaina...you keep getting to know me you will fall inlove with me. at the time i thought that was funny, but how it was so true! (I guess i dont heed warnings *giggles*)

But there in lake sup things where not going well for me, my guild fell, as some guilds do in time. my heart broken i left lake sup and came to legends, I told Big Lou all about how wonderful Legends is and how great the people are. so we both moved and made new chars in Legends. the day we made the move lou suprised me with a villa home and can you guess where that home is at? yes people near the Yew Water Fall... and yes our log is still there. i encourage you all to come see the fall and (grins) use the log. Let its magic work for you as it did for Big Lou and Alaina of TMC.

P.S did we ever get married you asked? well no, but thats another story *winks*

Big Lou aka, Orochimaru aka, Peanutbutter
Alaina aka, Tsunade aka, Jelly

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What a beautiful story, do I hear wedding bells? EM weddings are back, and you own the wedding chappel. :)

Better hurry Lou before some other lucky guy grabs her up and steals her heart.

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I want to hear the Kryptman and Crowley story Im banking on them being the next wedding date set at the chapel :p

McLovin [TMC]

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd always been in KoT. That was just where I belonged. I knew most everyone, and our GM, Zeke, was like a father to me. When I first began playing UO, I ended up in a guild that was allied with KoT. So I guess I lied, I wasn't ALWAYS in KoT. For about a week or so when I first started playing, I was in POL^. The GM of POL^ had a castle in Fel, now mind you, I had no idea what Fel was, nevermind the fact that I could get killed by other players there. So, I ended up placing my first house not far from this GM's castle. I never went too far from my house. Untill one day I felt brave enough to venture out and explore. Needless to say, I eventually came across an odd site.... it looked like a player but their name was all in red. I stopped and began to type hello, but before I could even hit enter I was being cast at. I have to admit, I gave this red a run for his money for having been playing for only a week, I made it all the way into Minoc before he finally downed me, and had I known to, I could have called guards and lived through this whole ordeal. What I did know is I needed a healer, and I needed to get to my body before it decayed. After running around for a few min and failing to find and healers at all, I got on alliance chat, trying to get clued in on where this elusive healer could be hiding. I had no idea what town I was in, No idea what facet. I didnt even know what a facet was back then. Never the less, who came to save me? Who found me when I could have been anywhere in sosaria? None other than Zeke himself came, my knight in shining armor. He rezzed me, got me a house in Zento, and taught me everything I needed to know. I still have the suit of armor he made me that day. locked away in my bank on my inactive account. all GM made and dyed black, with his tailors name inscribed to it. Over the years we played UO together, Zeke offered me advice, stuck up for me, and became a father to me. And I'll always love him like father too.

KoT eventually allied with TMC, and I met even more awesome people. I met Damia, one of the sweetest people I've ever met in my life, and one of my very good friends today. I met kryptman, the funniest person on the face of this planet, specially when he almost got me fired because I had vent on without headphones at work. (inside joke)

Somewhere along the line, we got a new member in KoT. I'm not really sure when he actually joined us, but I deff remember him catching my eye. He had this, what seemed to be invincable character. I remember we were working to get the deamon blood from the invasion together. he would kick the sh*t out of everything, while I stealthed around and picked up all the goodies. I was in awe of what his character could handle, so I of course started to pick his brain about it. it wasn't long at all before I was soloing miasma. maybe 2-3 days. wasn't long after that He had me soloing dreadhorns. We spent alot of time together, having fun just trying to see what we could steamroll together. then... one day we were both on vent, and someone mentioned bad weather coming through. Long story short, We found out we live like 15mins away from each other. I'll never forget meeting him for the first time. I was on the phone with Damia, he was on the IM with Damia, we were both nervous as all hell. we met at Denny's, I was waiting for him in the parking lot. when he finally showed up, I was shaking so bad. Damia was still on the phone with me when I ran up and hugged him. its been history from there.

Pariah and I have been together for over a year now. I love him more than anything on earth. we've since quit UO, but we've kept all our friends.

So there you have it, The love that UO built. And even though our pixel counter parts have changed, UO will always have a special place in my heart. funny how things work out sometimes.

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok that made me cry. :) I remember sitting on the phone with you, waiting in the parking lot. I also remember telling you NOT to miss the guild meeting, which you didn't. (inside story)

I miss you guys so much!!!!! Get over wow already and come home!!!

A

alaina123

Aww man that was so cool, i really enjoyed your Love Story!
good luck to you guys on wow (psst i play dalvengyre) dont tell damia! *giggles*

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The first time I saw Sorcon, my heart began to beat faster. He was sitting at the West Brit Bank. Gallant as any bank sitter could be, wearing his at the time, very rare and very expensive Ranger Suit. His eyes sparkled when he wore green, I knew that.......

Wait, sorry. Um, I miss you guys. Sorcon will always be my hero. I love Damia too!

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love you too Omni :)

and Tsunade...... just say no to wow, stay in uo, we have cookies LOL

A

alaina123

You gots cookies!?! as long as there not them ogar cookies.... *eyes the plate of cookies*

S

Sorcon Gartius

The first time I laid eyes on Omnicron... Oh sweet Omnicron... Yeah, I was like "Who is this noob" and went back to hanging out with my cool friends...

Edit:
Omnicron did become awesome and one of my cool friends later though :D

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Omnicron did become awesome and one of my cool friends later though
Well, YOU DID PAY WELL. I mean you did buy me my first Large Tower. I guess money really can buy friendship. Har!!

O

Original Rockem

I could tell a story or two about love on Legends. Ive had a few romances, never tied the UO knot. Came close twice (ish). JaiLar...and akara (that was an interesting situation to deal with...Willie and her did not get along).

Truth be told I did have a wife in UO. Here name was True Brittannian Faction, she wore purple and gold, and gave me such joy, and such crushing sadness for near two years.

I had a wedding, and my groomsmen were many, though it was three who really went for the longest ride. Sir Justice, Hrothgar, and Sir William. From UOassist (discovey), to Anshu and company, from obscurity and a joke to... for lack of a better word Legends. In those glorious moments feeling good was easy, yet taken for granted. But in those sad moments (the twenty minutes of stat loss) it was the voices in group chat, or text in party, or IM's that reminded me of how good I had it, and she had, and has my heart always.

I left the shores of this world years ago...but somewhere looming in the shadows of Lord British's throne room if you listen hard enough you may just hear the battles of Legends long gone. The names were some who shaped your world, and some who still do.

As for Rockem..I would like to think he ended up back where he started; a stone workshop in trinsic swamp. His purple steed dd joining him as he uses his old hammers to rid trinsic swamp of lizardmen and gators, keeping the passage safe for weary and young travellers. All the while humming "the trinny swamp gang" by Sorcon...

Semper Fidelis,

Rockem Sockem (John)
Commanding Lord and Proud Member of the True Brittannian Faction (Ret.)
GM of WEB

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could tell a story or two about love on Legends. Ive had a few romances, never tied the UO knot. Came close twice (ish). JaiLar...and akara (that was an interesting situation to deal with...Willie and her did not get along).

Truth be told I did have a wife in UO. Here name was True Brittannian Faction, she wore purple and gold, and gave me such joy, and such crushing sadness for near two years.

I had a wedding, and my groomsmen were many, though it was three who really went for the longest ride. Sir Justice, Hrothgar, and Sir William. From UOassist (discovey), to Anshu and company, from obscurity and a joke to... for lack of a better word Legends. In those glorious moments feeling good was easy, yet taken for granted. But in those sad moments (the twenty minutes of stat loss) it was the voices in group chat, or text in party, or IM's that reminded me of how good I had it, and she had, and has my heart always.

I left the shores of this world years ago...but somewhere looming in the shadows of Lord British's throne room if you listen hard enough you may just hear the battles of Legends long gone. The names were some who shaped your world, and some who still do.

As for Rockem..I would like to think he ended up back where he started; a stone workshop in trinsic swamp. His purple steed dd joining him as he uses his old hammers to rid trinsic swamp of lizardmen and gators, keeping the passage safe for weary and young travellers. All the while humming "the trinny swamp gang" by Sorcon...

Semper Fidelis,

Rockem Sockem (John)
Commanding Lord and Proud Member of the True Brittannian Faction (Ret.)
GM of WEB
:bowdown: Fare Thee Well Good Sir...

S

Sorcon Gartius

ROCKEM! What's up bro? Yeah, I'll admit that you were definitely married to that Faction :) Drove Jai nuts!

Thanks for all the memories my friend.

Sir Justice/Sorcon

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ROCKEM! What's up bro? Yeah, I'll admit that you were definitely married to that Faction :) Drove Jai nuts!

Thanks for all the memories my friend.

Sir Justice/Sorcon
*throws up the peace sign*

Rockem was teh first dude who really got me pvping. I was hunting earth elementals to raise skill and he ran by me and then came back and we just started BSing. Long story short, he told me to try factions, and I was hooked.

I was doing small time dungeon raids pking people, but he, made me actually like TEAM pvp. Awesome dude. Good ole John. Let me just say this too, I NEVER EVER stayed up playing a video game for 27 hours straight till i met rockem and we had to lock sigs....gah that was nuts.

K

Karnak/illini

Hail alls,

I quit Uo 3 yrs ago or so, I miss it dearly but with all the changes I don't think I would be much use these days if i was to start with lol, but anyways some of you might know the story Of Me and Evil Lady Brittney Milonaye for those who don't here it is.

:heart: It all started in Doom, I was pretty new to factions and did not know everything about them, My bestfriend HammerHead got me to Join the Brit faction on my Archer Karnak, the next day I went to Doom on Karnak :/ I died left and right no heals nothing I kept having to get resed for I think 10k gold? anyways There I met a girl named BrittneyMilonaye a tamer beautiful as could be and she was laughing at me cause I was a faction toon in doom, I faced the fact that it was a Stupid move but I kept doing it. I never backed down in a room I held my ground and Died proudly lol and me and her left doom togeather and I never saw her again till one day at Brit bank I started talking to her and I noticed she join my guild (AOS) so we talked and fought everyday for 4 months. She lived in Georgia and I lived in Illinois 9 hours away from eachother.. well after long long conversations on the phone she decided it was time for a road trip, she never left once she got here, me and her played Uo for another 2 yrs and then sadly moved on to WoW :( where me and her ended the relationship on decient terms and still talk to this day as friends....

Thanks for reading..
Sorcon I love you man,
omi same for you

Karnak/illini/Azzazzin/oopps I died

R

Red Soldier

Mines not so much about love in the sense of meeting someone and staying with them. for me it was a group of people. When i first returned to legends after taking a break to play on GL. I met this small group of people FROM EG guild. what a group of people, most friendly and helpful bunch there was. they guilded me, took me under there wing and help nurse me back to uo life. sadly i last that little nest after the bigger fish in the sea and the world of pvp.
but those guy were the best no matter what tag i flew or what any of the number of people had to say about me they always had my back. Dai and Tov were once part of that guild and we are still friends to this day. the rest of EG is like family to me, we talk regurally, Shakti used to stay up all night on the phone with me when i drove a semi. Wolfman and the rest are still friend we have met IRL and had supper at Shakti's house. they are even coming to my RL wedding in june. as for love affairs in UO i had my few, i had a lust for blesh for the longest of times. to my knowledge she never knew. heck i was crazy enough i tried to chase zorasters wife(which i failed =Þ) and my only true uo love was my first time ever on uom and the great lakes shard. was with a women from indiana her husband was a uo broker(so i found out) she was Mrs. Cheetos. we talked daily on the phone and visited often. till one day she dissappeared and no heard from her again i was crushed, but i moved on changed shards and met the people of EG. they changed my uo life perspective drastically..and to this day i still owe Shakti, my rl life on more then 1 occasion.

Red

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as for love affairs in UO i had my few, i had a lust for blesh for the longest of times. to my knowledge she never knew.

awww hunny, I WAS clueless!!! I never had an idea. But your a hottie and I'd totally have tapped that :D

Btw, I miss you dude, hit me up on AIM/ICQ somtime huh?!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cleaned up a few posts to put this thread back on topic, and keep it from degenerating further. Nice thread, interesting reads, y'all get some more stories up! Clean, of course :)