• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I uh.. just don't know...

P

Priam_Sonoma

So I am Melissas room right now, I am under-geared and can barely manage a Balron let alone a Paragon Balron. Mel spawns and at the same time a Paragon Balron spawns. People ignore the Paragon and go for Melissa. All of a sudden people are dropping like flies. When they get rezzed, they GO BACK to where the Balron is and die again. Meantime Melissa is still up.

It gets better, we finally down Melissa and I rez people. I watch them RUN TO MELISSA to loot and get killed by the still alive Paragon. :coco: If I were dead I would fore-go any loot and try to reestablish myself first. Is it greed? Or stupidity? Both? Why would you get a rez and basically run naked into harms way?

So after the Balron dies I loot my portion and call out. I just, I have no idea what people are thinking. I am at a total loss here....

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because Melissa has a very small chance of dropping a crimson cinture. The cinture will fall into your share of the loot and is worth quite a bit. As with all peerless corpses, the loot goes to public loot quite fast. So I'm assuming everyone is hoping for that rare drop item and hoping to get it before it goes to public loot... I could be wrong. hehe

P

Priam_Sonoma

Because Melissa has a very small chance of dropping a crimson cinture. The cinture will fall into your share of the loot and is worth quite a bit. As with all peerless corpses, the loot goes to public loot quite fast. So I'm assuming everyone is hoping for that rare drop item and hoping to get it before it goes to public loot... I could be wrong. hehe

Ya, but I mean, at least get healed and get your resist suit on. lol Running back into the path of a Paragon... lord.