• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) I tip my hat to the Knights of Solamnia

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I transferred my old spawner back to Cats tonight. She is a necro/mage. I don't know if her template is even practical anymore. But I loaded up a couple macros in UOA and went for a run around fel looking for a spawn that was popped so I could try and get my timing back. I think it was Fire where I finally found and altar popped, so I switched to wraith form and started withering and peacing my A$$ off! My timing was horrid and I died quickly. .. as I stand there trying to remember how the heck to get out of there, here comes K^S. They rezzed me up and were gracious enough not to care if I joined them. Well it wasn't long before silver serps arrived and with them the reds appeared! I didn't care I was laughing my a$$ off I was having so much fun.

As I was running for my life and hiding after being rezzed a few more times by the great ladies of K^S I took a shot as the champ popped and I ran by the alter and dropped a couple EVs before running off to hide like the spawn sucking coward I have become :)

What a shock when I see a 115 tactics PS pop in my back pack. An even bigger shock when I searched my old memory banks and guessed right and ran it out without losing the darn thing!

Tonight proved I made the right choice by coming back. I have missed this game!
But sweet lord I have a lot to do to get back in playing shape.....especially learning the bloody maps.

Well played to the wonderful members of K^S and well played to the reds that hunted me down. You will probably beat me a few more times but you wait...eventually I will be ready for you! ( ok ok probably not but it sounded good) ...

Last edited:

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the kind words. If you are referring to our K^S, it's actually called Knights of Solamnia. However if there is some other K^S guild out there named Knights of Sonoma, I grant them props for helping you out. In either case I am glad you have come back to the game and are having a great time. :)

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Opps Zuck, you know when I typed it I thought it looked wrong, I should have made the effort to confirm ....it was our well known K^S the Knights of Solamnia!

And Mare you never have anything to apologize about where I am concerned.....raiding guilds raid, that is their job! Our job is to resist their intrusion and get out with the loot!

Raiders have their tactics and champers have their own.... Part of the fun is who has better tactics.

I use to run with a champ crew that did a minimum of 10 champs a week...every week for about 2 years. Back then DB4 /GRI were the raiders...

We took a lot of scrolls out of fel in those years....and we had a blast doing it!

I even had a character designed just to stealth in and exorcise ghost cams. Just to make the raiders work harder each day :)

Last edited:

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great folks there. Awesome guild! My dear dear friend @morgasse was wanting more PvM action than I could offer so I sent her on her PvM character over to K^S. She's kept most of her other characters in CoD. So I like to see them as a "sister guild". :)

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Opps Zuck, you know when I typed it I thought it looked wrong, I should have made the effort to confirm ....it was our well known K^S the Knights of Solamnia!

And Mare you never have anything to apologize about where I am concerned.....raiding guilds raid, that is their job! Our job is to resist their intrusion and get out with the loot!

Raiders have their tactics and champers have their own.... Part of the fun is who has better tactics.

I use to run with a champ crew that did a minimum of 10 champs a week...every week for about 2 years. Back then DB4 /GRI were the raiders...

We took a lot of scrolls out of fel in those years....and we had a blast doing it!

I even had a character designed just to stealth in and exorcise ghost cams. Just to make the raiders work harder each day :)
oh i so remember whe DB4 would come down and so not last long on the raid and cutter would get so mad and all we could do is laugh in our teamspeak, but now does it can get mean in gen chat so dont let it get to you and just do it for fun i love it most of the time i can get my scrolls out but there is that time were i die and lose my scrolls

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I transferred my old spawner back to Cats tonight. She is a necro/mage. I don't know if her template is even practical anymore. But I loaded up a couple macros in UOA and went for a run around fel looking for a spawn that was popped so I could try and get my timing back. I think it was Fire where I finally found and altar popped, so I switched to wraith form and started withering and peacing my A$$ off! My timing was horrid and I died quickly. .. as I stand there trying to remember how the heck to get out of there, here comes K^S. They rezzed me up and were gracious enough not to care if I joined them. Well it wasn't long before silver serps arrived and with them the reds appeared! I didn't care I was laughing my a$$ off I was having so much fun.

As I was running for my life and hiding after being rezzed a few more times by the great ladies of K^S I took a shot as the champ popped and I ran by the alter and dropped a couple EVs before running off to hide like the spawn sucking coward I have become :)

What a shock when I see a 115 tactics PS pop in my back pack. An even bigger shock when I searched my old memory banks and guessed right and ran it out without losing the darn thing!

Tonight proved I made the right choice by coming back. I have missed this game!
But sweet lord I have a lot to do to get back in playing shape.....especially learning the bloody maps.

Well played to the wonderful members of K^S and well played to the reds that hunted me down. You will probably beat me a few more times but you wait...eventually I will be ready for you! ( ok ok probably not but it sounded good) ...
I am kinda flying solo on Catskills. Since we go way back if you ever get raided and want to mess around ICQ me. I still have reds on Catskills and I don't mind dying a few times. Just a warning I am way out of practice.
Anyhow, you have my number.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually.... Flutter I will take you up on it...I need some one on one practice ...I need to remember what combos work well and what doesn't pvp. and besides, killing your red will help to build my Justice ( I think,... which ever one lets you protect)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Actually.... Flutter I will take you up on it...I need some one on one practice ...I need to remember what combos work well and what doesn't pvp. and besides, killing your red will help to build my Justice ( I think,... which ever one lets you protect)
Correct.