• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I think I love Devils Own :offtopic:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I might reactivate an account to mess around on....I know Thunder, you knew Id do that.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
would it speed up the process if Dev were to wear some of those skimpy leather thangs..??

on second thought, you don't wanna see that rolleyes:

N

NewThunder

Next you are going to ask me If I have a keep you can have.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LoL. Dude that keep was impossible to recall into. I had to mark six runes and sometimes they were all blocked. The scorpian spawn blew.

But I gave it away, I didnt make any gold off it.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
need to ask for low spawn area, I'm sure he can accomodate

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Heh i got my castle in minoc fel and my yew gate house in fel..im set for now. Allthough both houses are full to the brim. I should get another house to hold meh crapola.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahh I thought I smelled something vile! Whats up Tyr. I try to stay away from uo man, but it just sucks me back in. It was actually my post count war with Devils Own that brought me back.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
post count war that he is eternally behind in, mind ya

so Tyr, are you playin' again or just pokin' around to see what's up?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey I had the lead for a few hours last night...

on on regular stratics you are 2000 posts behind meh!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
momentarily, Cru ;)

~edit~ and he posted in the temporary egg thread and doesn't even have any eggs, so I'm not counting that one...... and he stuck his tongue out at me in one, so I'm not counting that one either....... and here I am editing a post rather than adding another, so I get a +10 for this one....... so there

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cripes....this is going to be a battle of the ages.

T

Tyr

Just dropping a line. Been UO free for about 6 months now. I activate the account once in a blue moon so the house doesent fall.

Haven`t been on Legends for almost 2 1/2yrs. Trying to stay away from MMO`s all together. To much work to do lol.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LoL good luck with that. If yo uwanted to stay away youd give me your stuff and not worry bout your houses...lol

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
don't listen to him, Tyr, he's in a feeding frenzy ;) and the next time you drop in to check the house, holler!!

T

Tovladian Soltyr

I could beat them both if I felt like spewing random crap on UHaul like everyone else there :p.