• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] I think I asked this once before, but I forgot what you all told me... :-/

S

Sid Vacuous

Price check on purple surfer statue named 'Dawn' and a Twin Oaks tavern globe.

Cheers.

K

kray2s

Price check on purple surfer statue named 'Dawn' and a Twin Oaks tavern globe.

Cheers.
Hi,

The twin oaks was / is one of the rarer ones so it should fetch 100k+ as for the statues i not sure (does the colour of it affect value as well as the name?)

If i remember rightly THP (on these board) is a collector of such mentioned items, maybe sending a pm his way would be worthwhile?

xxstaticxx

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Twin Oaks and the other very rare one pulls 5-10m at rares fests.

Surfer Statue will pull 10-20m.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi purple surfer dawn would be around 13 to 15 mill, but price is also dependent on what shard its on too. As far as color most colors are about the same rarity except for the color white which would be very rare for a white surfer. I would value that at over 100 mill or at least I would pay that much for it since I dont have one in my collection :shots:

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I sold a twin oaks for something around 2mil which was fair at the time (maybe 1 year ago).