• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I still love this game, I still love this place

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy Siege,

soon its about a year ago that I joined Siege. First it was just an experiment: I was bored by my home shard and all the abandoned places, by a dead market and I needed a challenge. Inspired by a somewhat arrogant but creative player I started a PVM-ironman with nothing. I picked the hardest shard, supposedly... And learned that it had the best community of all.

Now I am still playing among your honorable company and I still feel honored about the way you integrated me. For me, the social aspect of UO is the most important one and I experienced so much friendliness and graciousness. It was an overwhelming experience! Thank you all.

Since I came here, my love to UO became fresher than ever. It's like a new girl ;)

So many people I would like thank, I can't name them all. I hope you will continue to join my hunts and I hope we will have many more good years on SP.

Have a good weekend!

P.S.: I still like you, Freja. Somehow. Weird, isn't it? ;)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
P.S.: I still like you, Freja. Somehow. Weird, isn't it? ;)
Not really, you just don't understand me, and we are both very stubborn :)

And sometimes we get enough of each others for a while :)

I'm glad you did choose Siege, we need your skills and know how for PvM, many of us missed large parts of the PvM games because we was more focused on PvP. I for sure have much to learn, there are so many PvM places I never had been at and I don't think I'm the only one who missed that part of the game.

Keep up your good work :)