• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I proposed to Jesse Jane

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And she said she would consider it.

FEL WEDDING?!

But you better believe...When I pull out my heavy crossbow on our wedding night. It will be the first time I mount instead of dismount. If ya get what im saying. :thumbup:

And Gemma knows. The waxxxing that will take place will be EFFING LEGENDARY.

But for serious, Fel Wedding, mass Pvp. Then Harry. Who can honestly say they DONT like this idea?
:party::party::party::party::party::party::party: :party:

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jessie is a man...
Are you really that ********? :twak:
Who -doesn't- know Jesse is a man?

Hey, why dont you kill me 1v1, not when 3 other people are attacking me for once.

Maybe then you would actually be worthy of saying you waxxed someone you ****ing inbred f*gg**

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
J

Jesse Jane

also in before the thread locks for no reason! :D

Still considering! :heart:

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
blood raven, you take this **** to serious.

Get a life thanks

Dont say you have one, everything you say condones the fact that you do not have a life

M

MasterP

Please forgive Blood. He got some Waxxxx stuck on the end of his Heavy. We are teaching him how to not have cast off when he waxxes. One day he can maybe be the WAXXING KING.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please forgive Blood. He got some Waxxxx stuck on the end of his Heavy. We are teaching him how to not have cast off when he waxxes. One day he can maybe be the WAXXING KING.
Hate it when this double whopper with cheese happens.