• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I only have 20 minutes to play, so I...

• Thread starter Ransom_of_BiC
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
R

Ransom_of_BiC

One of my FAVORITE things about UO, is the fact that it doesn't require a big time sink. Whereas in WoW and other MMO's, it can often take so long ot travel wherever you want to go, that it's almost impossible to do anything at all if you don't have a good hour to log in.

If you've got 20 minutes to play, what do you spend your time doing?

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
If you've got 20 minutes to play, what do you spend your time doing?
Forum moderate... oh you mean in game? Do something (RP) evil that just throws our township into chaos and most likely will end up getting people killed or arrested. :gun:

R

Raine_of_BiC

Window shopping ... Which usually results in a bag of deco

R

Ransom_of_BiC

I love to shop, and always have. I could easily spend a whole day walking around from vendor to vendor all over the map. Back in the day, vendor homes weren't all clumped together in one tiny city, they were just everywhere you traveled.

Sometimes when I don't have long to play, I will just log in and talk to my guild in chat and vent. I love to watch general chat as well and laugh at the newbs trash talking everyone.

I could also spend forever decorating my home. Digging through various boxes of treasures to find the perfect 'picture' or whatever to hang in one certain space. I love it...