• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

i need throwaway skinning knifes

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or you could try makin tons of em with dull copper runics or any of the other lower end runic hammers. You'd be surprised with what might pop up.

S

Strycher

sure, anything on them would be a bonus...i do'nt have a blacksmith though so I need somebody to put some on a vendor for me.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Or you could try makin tons of em with dull copper runics or any of the other lower end runic hammers. You'd be surprised with what might pop up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Skinning knives are made with tinker skill. I'd love to have a runic tinker kit to make them, but we don't got 'em.

Happily though, they are included in the armslore DI bump that the smiths get, even though they are made with tinkering skill. I have both GM arms lore and GM tinkering on Kestrel and have made tons of them for people in the past, with the 43% DI as a base.

Heh, and just in case, throwing in the whole skinning knife rundown/tutorial I have provided in the past:

Plain iron will get you 100% phys damage +43% DI
The other metals will simply give you various splits on damage type + the 43% DI, except Dull Copper which gives lower requirements and durability boost, which is useless in the case of a crafted skinning knife really.

If you are wanting them only for their skinning use, remember you need to have them equipped. You will need a Butcher's War Cleaver (which IS made with smithing skill at considerably more expense) if you want cut hides to go right in your pack. Your pack must have enough room to hold the raw hides from what I recall for this to happen.

-Skylark

S

Strycher

Skylark, why don't you make me about 50 of em. Plain physical damage is fine.

I do not plan on actually skinning anything with them.

G

2 labeled boxes with 25 knives each for you, on vendor named Castor, 1.5 screens due west of Zento moongate, by town wall.

Blaze X on map below.

-Skylark