• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I need Spellweaving Scrolls

D

Desolation87

Meet Blackjack in luna now.

EDIT: I think ya gone offline, anways I can't find ya. If i see ya I got em all. free of course ;)

A

Azazel of LA

All I need to fill my spellbook is Arcane Empowerment , if anyone has it please let me know.

Wow .... like 2 minutes after looking for one I had 2 , ty everyone for looking.

E

EponaStorm

If anyone has some for sale or to give me please contact me , I managed to find a few but got tired of hunting. Thank you in advance.
I too am looking for spellweaving scrolls - I only have 3 (the first two that come with the first quest and the one for the Fay). I am on Lake Superior if anyone has any to give or let me buy, please let me know. :confused:

E

EponaStorm

I'm online now in Luna area on the LS Shard

Armed4Fun, if you still have the scrolls (and it was me you were responding to), my ICQ number is: 443 80809

Kri

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm just coming back after a hiatus and trying out spellweaving but having trouble filling my book too...

If anyone wants to sell me the ones I'm missing:

Immolating Weapon
Attunement
Nature's Fury
Wildfire
Word of Death

Let me know :)

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not to derail or sidetrack this thread

BUT

What NPC do I go to, to learn SpellWeaving and were can I buy the spells that can be bought?

Kri

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The NPC to learn spellweaving from is in Heartwood. Here's a guide to the quest chain: http://www.uoguide.com/Patience_Quest

There are no scrolls that you can buy, but you get 2 when you complete the spellweaving quest and there are 2 others you can get via questing. The rest are random drops (and seem not to drop for me at all :cursing:)

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The NPC to learn spellweaving from is in Heartwood. Here's a guide to the quest chain: http://www.uoguide.com/Patience_Quest

There are no scrolls that you can buy, but you get 2 when you complete the spellweaving quest and there are 2 others you can get via questing. The rest are random drops (and seem not to drop for me at all :cursing:)
Thanks for the Info and Link. It isn't what I wanted to hear :(

G

Gwendolynne

I'm just coming back after a hiatus and trying out spellweaving but having trouble filling my book too...

Immolating Weapon
Attunement
Nature's Fury
Wildfire
Word of Death

I have the scrolls you have listed. If you still need them message me so that we can meet and I will give them to you.

Safe journeys!

G

Gwendolynne

Thanks for the Info and Link. It isn't what I wanted to hear :(
Message me after you do the quest and get the Spellweaving book. I have 14 different extra scrolls right now but a few may be duplicates of the ones that are already in the spellbook when you receive it.

Safe journeys!

G

Gwendolynne

Immolating Weapon
Attunement
Nature's Fury
Wildfire
Word of Death

Let me know if you still need these scrolls or if you already got them during the 2 days we were unable to communicate.

Safe journeys!