(Question) I need help!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
E

Evies Hope

I recently bought and loaded the S.A. on my computer, during my fumbling to learn this new program and 3-d ( which really is to much for my computer) I have lost the character bar (lower right hand corner) for one of my characters. I have looked under and around the screen for this bar and its gone! If anyone else has had this problem and can assist me I would appreciate it. Id rather ask at my home shard since some of you might remember me from here or in game, its home! Understand?

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
Legends
i remember that happening to someone else a couple of years ago or longer when KR first came out but I can't remember how they fixed it, it was technical.

You may end up having to ask in uhall or in the tech forumn, unless we have some tech savvy people here who know.

V

Vyal

There is a folder it holds all your macro's... Delete it and redo them all..

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 18, 2004
Awards
McMinnville Oregon
Try scaling the interface down and see if it appears! then drag it back to middle of screen then return scale to where you want it

E

Evies Hope

Ok, I did post this in the tech forum but Storm, your solution seems less invasive and I haven't used macros, ever. Where do you scale the interface down? This enhanced client is way way harder then my old 2-d Ultima Online.
<<<<<<< Old school player!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 5, 2001
if the enhanced client is a bit too much for your computer, and you prefer the old 2D. Why not play the classic client?

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 26, 2010
Legends
Yeah no kidding. I played 3d before the KR came out. Once the changes were made , thats what made me leave the game for a few years. After returning a couple months ago, the classic client was so near to what the old 3d version was, that I really have no problems at all. Use the 2d bro. Good luck

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 27, 2003
always Legends
welcome back, Evie :)

did you try the little resize box up in the right corner? might kick it back in

and yeah, get the classic client ;)

E

Evies Hope

Alright here's the maddening part when I scale down the screen using the upper right buttons its right there in the very tiny edge piece of my screen. I cant catch it even to change it from peace to war...So how does scaling down the client work? Keep in mind I have no lower right side bar (unless you call that almost piece there as part of one, but it doesn't function).

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 26, 2008
Texas
Evie, no idea on how to even begin to tell you how to do anything with the EC...my suggestion would be to maybe Pm Dermott of LS, or some of the modders...they have done so much work with the EC and play it, if there are any tricks and treasures in it they would surely know them.
Also maybe ask in the UO Tech forum.
UHall would probably be able to supply the answer as well, altho most EC thread started on UHall tend to turn into EC vs CC debates *grins*
Hope this helps some, it's all I can tell ya.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 27, 2003
always Legends
hey Evie :) tried to find something to help you and the closest I've found so far is this thread: lost paperdoll

Dermott's answer is specific to the paperdoll window, but I'm thinking that if you look thru that list (in the character file) you'll recognize the name of the bar you're missing

good luck, and let us know how it goes!