• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I need help with my Halloween Torture Chamber

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm trying to make a medieval rack for my basement torture chamber. I have tried several tecniques to no avail. I'd appreciate any help from the pros in this forum.

Thank you,

Luc

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can we see what you have come up with so far I haven't been on much lately But if you show me your ideas thus far I might be able to help...

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL.. sadly i took a pic of one my completed racks.. the other i put together and took part work on them and didnt think to take pic

1st Rack i made

i can descibe another i did: i used 2 japanese low table. over lapped them and the put a clockwork assemly at the top...

That only one i can remeber by this time i was get fluserate and dont remeber what i did. LOL took a break and really forgot. >.<

Biggest issue i am having is getting assembly center or at least look more centered.

here is my source pic from a UO dungeon (i forgot which one again)

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hum interesting attempts so far how opposed are you to having it be a bit larger? the first thought that came to mind when I saw your original pic was something 2x3or 4ish... I think... Mind you I haven't been on and I haven't tried to make one but my thought is 2 goza wide and 3-4 long same direction of course use Armageddon or something to explode yourself or get a friend to take the body parts it should give you a whole body... float gozas or perhaps make a base for them out of well what ever you choose troughs perhaps. oh and make the gozas the same color as the wench thing golem making what evers. Use two of those golem pieces to make the top and then with the other 6 tiles Float the body parts to make the arms over lap the torso a bit and reach up to the goelm things. float the torso so its in the middle of the gozas and the legs of corse to fit. If you would like some help with this get some of that stuff together and PM me I'll gladly hop on and play around with it with you =)

I hope that makes sense to you I can see it quite clearly in my mind and I think it looks quite nice... =) but it would probably take some tuning...

N

Ni-

Here is a quick rack that I put togather for one of my houses. It's in the 4th picture down, the bottom level pic, close to the East wall of the house. I used a couple bed rolls on the top and bottom as the pullies and the body parts from the halloween trick explosions(they might also still be obtainable now by using blackrock, as I believe Vlad suggested). I hadn't thought of using the Clockwork item. I've been meaning to throw in some 'horse shoes' to see if they'd look like chains, but I haven't gotten back to it in a while.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=140396

Good luck! I'm interested in seeing the finished result!

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi. here is my latest rack pic.. i think i like this but wish my snake skin would have worked on both sides :(

any comments, suggestion are welcome.. not make sure my tables are locked down. hehe

soon i will move it to the torture chamber.

Luc

Samaira

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks good! Though I must add, if you haven't already heard, you can now make borderless gozas, which would probably create a more table-like item :)

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also you could use three medium stone tables, they are 2x1 and you would use the east ones I think then place them side by side by side. That would give a 3x2 area table. Two south facing large tables would also, but I think the large ones are skinny and leave a gap between them if you try to place them side by side?

N

Ni-

Also you could use three medium stone tables, they are 2x1 and you would use the east ones I think then place them side by side by side. That would give a 3x2 area table. Two south facing large tables would also, but I think the large ones are skinny and leave a gap between them if you try to place them side by side?
Along the East wall, there are 2 long tables, side-by-side. I didn't notice a space in between them. I used bed rolls as the cranks, but the clockwork tiem might look good too.

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Ni-bucket/HouseonaHillNightFull1.jpg