• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I need help with mining

A

Ailig

Hi guys, I know this should be on the Craftsman Forum but I have already posted there with not much help.

I am presently 92 Mining and have mined everywhere and cant even find Dull Copper which should be available at 60 Mining

What am I doing something wrong ?

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What are you finding? Just iron ore? Are you using prospector's tool to upgrade?

A

Ailig

Hi thanks for the quick response.

Yes all I get is iron ore.

No I am not using the Prospector's Tool. Do I need to use that to find colored ore ?

A

Ailig

Moderator on other Forum informed me that if I was on a Trial Account, I wont see Colored Ores.

F

five oclock

aye..to try and kill the cheaters back in the day...cough still today..cough..if you have a trial you only get iron..

So go out there any buy the new edition :D Its fun to play and you can get all the really neet pixle crack stuff :D