• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] I need help pricing suits

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need help pricing some suits. At the moment, I just want to make some imbued suits, no artifacts. Geared for PvM. I'm not going to be able to make maxed out gear either. Here is what I want to make:

Mage:
100% LRC
70x5 resists
40 LMC
6 MR
* Not sure about what STAT increases should go on it.
* Also, not sure about what to put on ring & bracelet

Warrior:
70x5 resists
55 LMC
6 MR
* Same as above, what STATS to imbue
* And what goes on the jewelry

What should i make the durability at on these suits? 255, or would 50-75 be acceptable?

thanks in advance

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its just not worth crafting stuff like this anymore.

I have just this week made 8 suits that I want to get moved to other shards. I made them all from shadowguard loot and they are all the same as above but all have 15+ MR and loads of mana.

You can pickup parts like this so cheap now 2-5m so crafting (in my opinion) is just simply not worth it.

I will usually toss in some kelp leggings as these have some extra SDI and HPI then just use other parts to fill in the gaps.

Jewels I still tend to imbue and I go for: FC1, FCR3, SDI, DCI,