• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Swordsmanship] i need a guide to make my stealth swordsman on great lakes

Z

zakfien98

i dont reall know wher to start my stats are
anatomy 31.0
focus 27.7
parry 40.4
swords 51.9
tactics 35.7
chivalry 0 but no money to gain
hiding 33.7
stealth 40.0

any help will be great

Garm The Green

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont reall know wher to start my stats are
anatomy 31.0
focus 27.7
parry 40.4
swords 51.9
tactics 35.7
chivalry 0 but no money to gain
hiding 33.7
stealth 40.0

any help will be great
just make a swordsman as per the guide posted a few days ago, then add hiding & stealth...
Hiding and stealth taking up ~200-240 skills points whilst training will make it really hard to train. You're better off starting again, making adecent warrior then adding stealth.

What purpose is this charecter for if you dont mind? it's an unusual mix...

garm :)

Garm The Green

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok but idk why i wat to make it
Well dude, you might find that while the idea of stealth and swords is fun using 240 points on hiding/stealth will mean the warrior side will suffer and you won't be able to tackle such tough creatures meaning you'll get less gold to spend.

just a thought!

If you're using stealth you might enjoy a little ninja too....?

Garm The Green

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no 95 in hiding and about 100 in stealth
Still 200 points down which could be used for healing and anatomy, bushido and parry or necro and spirit speak etc etc...

It's not "wrong" but the game will be a little tougher is all.

Just get your swords skills up, save your gold and buy chiv as soon as you can in luna. go to new haven and do any new player quests you can for every skill - look up info on uoguide/stratics...